-
Status
Not open for further replies.

xtraoldestock

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Car is being delivered tomorrow and I will post pictures then. I will only have a couple of days to remove parts before it's scrapped. Car has no drivetrain and is very rusty. Fenders, floors,lower quarters, all shot .Has good doors, dash, hood, trunk lid .

Car is being delivered tomorrow and I will post pictures then. I will only have a couple of days to remove parts before it's scrapped. Car has no drivetrain and is very rusty. Fenders, floors,lower quarters, all shot .Has good doors, dash, hood, trunk lid .

How about the tail lights

I need the convertible door glass, brass strikers for the doors along with the plastic pieces on the doors, and the pot metal pieces on the top of the quarters that complete the belt molding. Here is a picture of the passenger side:

rhino 4032.JPG

Last edited:
That doesn't look very rusty, I am used to MUCH worse. Would you sell it whole? Where are you located?

Looks fixible to me. Most of the sheetmetal to fix it is available. I have seen people on here fix waaaay worse. They dont make 68 dart verts anymore. Appears to be a V8 car. You may be bucks ahead offering it complete as a project.

Last edited:
Sheetmetal can be replaced easily by those who know how. I have seen guys in northern climates work wonders. You obvoiusly wouldent repair that, you would replace the metal. Framerails and floors from a good solid more door, and new quarter skins.

Now the missing vin tag is an issue, however somebody trying to make 1 vert out of 2 could prob combine this with a second car to make one good one

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back