Not open for further replies.

Surprise67GT

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a nice 68 GT/GTS chunk finish panel. Looking for one with minimal damage or at least reasonably repairable damage. Shipped to Bolton, CT 06043

Looking for a nice 68 GT/GTS chunk finish panel. Looking for one with minimal damage or at least reasonably repairable damage. Shipped to Bolton, CT 06043
I have one that is available, matches the one on my GTS. Not sure how to tell the difference between any of them. It is not perfect by any means , needs cleaned and painted. Asking $ 200.00. I can text you some photos if you are interested, not having any luck loading pictures on here.

I have one that is available, matches the one on my GTS. Not sure how to tell the difference between any of them. It is not perfect by any means , needs cleaned and painted. Asking $ 200.00. I can text you some photos if you are interested, not having any luck loading pictures on here.
Definitely interested in seeing some pictures. You can text me at 860-202-1562. Also curious what shipping would be to Bolton, CT 06043

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back