-
Status
Not open for further replies.

vette1986

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Okay Guys I lowered it a little more but am pretty much down to my bottom number as I will roll her into storage until I get the itch to finish her. But I will give it one shot at this price level and see what the market says.

True Big Block car LS23H8B249***. This is a True Factory H code Big Block 383 Dodge Dart GTS 4 speed car. There is no motor or trans! You get what you see in the pics but I will also toss in bumpers, front buckets and rear seat that will be rebuildable pieces. It is a non PS, manual drum brake car. It is a factory red car should have black top and stripe. Has fender tag but no build sheet unless it is still behind the dash as I have not had it out to look for it. Has 8 3/4 rear with 3.23 sure grip, 5.5 inch wide H code BB steel rims. Pretty nice dash in the car. Car has current Nebr title in my name and is registered. It is a true 4 speed car with a rare console option on a manual car and it even has lap strap on this car. It is a rock solid body. It had a trunk pan replaced in it and a patch in the drivers floor pan back in 1985 when it was repainted and then it was never put back together and it just sat in a garage. The paint is not show quality, still very good for a driver ss it is an easy 10 foot show car but when you get close and get the right light it shows its age and has a few minor runs in the clearcoat.

I was going to have my body shop just blocksand the car down and reshoot it to make it a VERY NICE car but they are just taking so darn long as it sat for 7 months and they had not touched it so I got pissed and pulled it out of the shop and am selling it and I am going to use the motor I built in my 440-6 challenger. Once again it is not a perfect show car but a VERY VERY solid car and would be an easy project to finish. $8950.00 cash or open to trades if you have something mopar to trade. Car located in Norfolk, Nebr. Have more pics of it just pm me with your email and I will forward them. Thanks Mike

Attachments

• dart 4.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 1,248
  • dart 6.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 1,155
  • dart 3.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 1,160
  • dart 8.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 1,156
Status
Not open for further replies.
-