1968 Plymouth Valiant 100

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
We have lowered the price due to the fact that it won`t start. I have too much going on to devote time to someone elses car. Therefore I have spoken to the owner and we have lowered the price. It is not getting spark. The car comes with a clear title. Over the winter the lower quarters, fenders, and front lower edges of the doors have popped with rust. There is one small dent on the left fender. The original front seat has been replaced with a pair of Mercedes bucket seats. The glass is all good on the car. I have some pictures at the following link: http://new.photos.yahoo.com/gandalf_stormcrow1959/album/576460762351227414 The numbered pictures are the new ones that I added on May 28, 2007. The aluminum wheels shown on the car are not included as part of the sale. The stock wheels are the ones that are inclded in the sale. This car would be a great restoration candidate. I recently had a resident of Pennsylvania tell me that he would need a copy of the previous owners drivers license. I checked the Penndot website and did not see where this is required. I sold a Dart to a Pennsylvania resident over the winter and this never came up. If you purchase this car you will get a signed Maryland title only. If you need a copy of someones drivers license buy elsewhere. We will not be including any such items in this sale. This is also a cash only sale. NO CHECKS! The asking price is $500.00. Located in Federalsburg, Maryland. Thank you. Please check my other ads. I have a variety of vehicles that need to move. Thanks again.

I have been trying to contact you on craigslist.
Im really would like to talk to you about buying this car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back