-
Status
Not open for further replies.

67llite

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1968 ROAD RUNNER, car is 383 auto, bench seat, It is a manual brake and manual steering car. I do not know if it is matching numbers or not. My brother passed away and helping his wife sale car. Car was driven daily with no problems. Driven on 4 or 5 hour trip one way with no problems. It has new tires and wheels, car is not perfect but very nice. Has little rust in normal places. car is gray with black vinyl top. Interior is gray and black. Car has remote turn signals and a wood grain steering wheel. Car is located in Pontotoc MS, Price is $37,000 obo!

20230306_123853 (2).jpg

20230306_123908.jpg

20230306_123830.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, It will be friday or saturday, before I can take more pictures, I will be off work this weekend!

1968 ROAD RUNNER, car is 383 auto, bench seat, It is a manual brake and manual steering car. I do not know if it is matching numbers or not. My brother passed away and helping his wife sale car. Car was driven daily with no problems. Driven on 4 or 5 hour trip one way with no problems. It has new tires and wheels, car is not perfect but very nice. Has little rust in normal places. car is gray with black vinyl top. Interior is gray and black. Car has remote turn signals and a wood grain steering wheel. Car is located in Pontotoc MS, Price is $37,000 obo!

View attachment 1716063357

View attachment 1716063361

View attachment 1716063372
Please review and follow the sale rules. No personal information should be posted directly on the site. It is against the sale rules and is for your own internet security. Exchange that information behind the scenes in a personal message (conversation) by clicking on the members name and starting a conversation. Post additional photos here on this ad for all to see.

FABO Classified Section Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back