-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hooks2u

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
seeing if there is any interest in this bike project cause I need money for racing heads.
The bike is a 1968 tr6r 650 with a 750 big bore kit and duel carb bonny heads, motor runs but is off the frame. the frame has a 4in stretch hard tail and has the 16in harley rim mounted to the triumph hub, the front of the frame has custom metal work done so you can run a peanut tank or raised chopper tanks, I stripped all the paint so everything is bare metal and needs to be molded and painted, I have everything to put the bike back together to ride. bike will come with bill of sale cause I never filed the papers to get a new title but I did run the numbers and it cane back clean so should be easy to get title. because of the work done to the engine I'm looking to get 1800 obo

this is a pic of the bike when it was together only thing was done was it was stripped down to paint it

Attachments

• triumph 017.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 800
  • triumph 012.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 771
  • triumph 013.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 760
Ya got me thinkin'!! And maybe dreamin too LOL Does the engine vin match the frame?? If it ever got to that I would need a title to get it across the border

the numbers are the same but you can barely make them out on the neck I really hate selling the bike to tell you the truth but I want to race this year and it takes money lol

hooks i love old bikes but if you ride that with no suspension you will need to be fitted with a steel plate for you but.nice ride!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back