[SOLD] 1968 Woody Gilmore Front Engine Dragster Roller

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very cool piece of history. Would absolutely love to have it but car poor already. Didn't see a price so moderators may pull it with no price in it.

I live near N.E. Dragway and the track has come a long way! As long as I can remember it was always NHRA and just last year became NHRA sanctioned. As a matter a fact this weekend is the N.E. Nationals. They have a five year improvement plan which includes a small Museum to show off some of the home town favorites. I think it would be fantastic if you donated this dragster to them or someone else buys it and donates it. It is a really big piece of history here in N.E. and I'm sure it would appreciated by the locals!

Have you seen this car run before Im looking for more history

QUOTE=71Scamper;1970028579]I live near N.E. Dragway and the track has come a long way! As long as I can remember it was always NHRA and just last year became NHRA sanctioned. As a matter a fact this weekend is the N.E. Nationals. They have a five year improvement plan which includes a small Museum to show off some of the home town favorites. I think it would be fantastic if you donated this dragster to them or someone else buys it and donates it. It is a really big piece of history here in N.E. and I'm sure it would appreciated by the locals!
[/QUOTE]

LOL I wasn't even born yet when this was tearing up the track. I wish I did see it run though. I'm sure you can contact the office and they can give you more info on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back