-
Status
Not open for further replies.

813Demon340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
1969 AMC Rebel Wagon. Blue/ Silver ext, Blk/ Gray int. Orig 290, now has a rebuilt 343, M11 auto, 6 passenger model, PS, PDB, Cold A/C, tinted windows, roof rack, dual position tailgate, dual side mirrors.

343 was rebuilt to stock specs approx 4000 miles ago, Edelbrock 4bbl carb, 70 dogleg exhaust manifolds into 2 ½" x pipe exhaust out the back. Transmission (M11) was rebuilt approx 1000 miles ago.

Interior is all stock, and in excellent condition, front bench was recovered in cloth by orig owner, rear is original vinyl, rubber flooring, headliner is original and has some staining but is all complete. Windows were professionally tinted.

Wheels are newer Mustang 17" Torque Thrust style. Disc brakes are later model Matador style. Front and Rear Sway bars.

Car has approx 190K on it, but has every receipt from day one, including the original window stickers. All chrome is in excellent shape. All glass is good, although the windshield does have a small chip in it. No rust whatsoever. Lifelong California car, garaged but driven often.

Good
-Drive anywhere (rebuilt drivetrain)
-Cold A/C
-All receipts & documentation

Bad:
-Needs front tires
-Paint is dulling on roof and hood
-Needs shocks

Asking $4000 firm

Located near Reno, Nevada. Clean clear title in my name.

PM or get my email from my profile

Attachments

• Wagnoqn.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 2,633
  • Rebelrear.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 2,010
  • Rebelint.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 1,553
  • Rebeleng.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 1,493
I can see it now going down the road pulling a trailer with a 70 AMX 390 car on it...

Thanks all. Its a great reliable wagon. I just need the $ to finish my Duster 340 resto. Thats the only reason it needs to find a new home.

I can see it now going down the road pulling a trailer with a 70 AMX 390 car on it...

Believe me I've thought about that, but towing a 68 AMX...:burnout:

Attachments

• AMCS.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 1,470
I love 'em. I have a '68 SST hardtop I got for pulling the motor for the owner- has the floor shifter and a tilt wheel...it's a very long term project, but I have the 401, the later suspension, a 929 (AMC-ese for 727) from a '72 Matador cop car, rear swaybar and trailing arms, a Machine hood scoop w/all the pieces. Nice wagon

Sweet!

LOVE the body style.

I almost bought a 67 258 factory 4 speed with a/c.

I guess the made quite a few 4 on the floor wagons in this body style.

Is the 68 AMC application the first use of "slam lock" style flush door handles?

Love the wagon, well worth the cash! Pity I'm stuck out here on the east coast! Would be great for the 5 of us on cruise night!!!

YES, still for sale. Going to Ebay soon. Yes it seems everyone on the East Coast wants it but shipping is a killer. You can avoid that by putting some better tires on it and driving it home!

I have an aquiantance with a 70 AMX.Running a 401, with a Herman Hans(?) top end.Made his oen Procharger setup.Was working on going into the 9s,don't know if he made it.Wild car!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back