-
Status
Not open for further replies.

69'Barracuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello, I just bought a 1969 Barracuda and I have some parts I am looking for. The biggest thing is a wood steering wheel that a previous owner thought an ugly gray looked better than. A steering column that is floor shift and power steering, A sport package dash in good condition, the lower part of a rear seat, I have a good upper part. A 1969 383 engine, preferably out of a barracuda. There's lots of little stuff and I'm sure more big stuff but this is all I can currently think of, if you have any 69' Barracuda parts your looking to get rid of maybe just message me and I'll see if I need that part if you don't see it on my list. Thanks.

Hello, I just bought a 1969 Barracuda and I have some parts I am looking for. The biggest thing is a wood steering wheel that a previous owner thought an ugly gray looked better than. A steering column that is floor shift and power steering, A sport package dash in good condition, the lower part of a rear seat, I have a good upper part. A 1969 383 engine, preferably out of a barracuda. There's lots of little stuff and I'm sure more big stuff but this is all I can currently think of, if you have any 69' Barracuda parts your looking to get rid of maybe just message me and I'll see if I need that part if you don't see it on my list. Thanks.
contact montesanti2@aol.com or call peter at 978-265-4206. he may have some of the parts you are looking for for your cuda

Alright I'll email him right now. Thanks a lot.
your welcome. let me know if he doesn't have the parts. i have more places for ya to look. there is also a restoration shop here where i a send me a list i'll help ya look. later, mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back