1969 Dart on C.L.

-
Good luck.its not 1972 anymore

Its all cool nastalgic etc.
but who likes an unwashed car or woman for that matter?

Last edited:
I saw the ad in the months Mopar Collectors Guide for this car. There wasn’t any price just the contact information. But it is a part of history. It probably belongs in a museum

I agree, I'd be tempted at about 8k.

Yep.... There was a thread on the Bullet about it and this is the second owner since last year. Car auctioned at 50K I think which is about 42K too much imo.....

Take the money and go get a hellcat and never look back....

JW

Yep.... There was a thread on the Bullet about it and this is the second owner since last year. Car auctioned at 50K I think which is about 42K

Take the money and go get a hellcat and never look back....
Hellcats are a dime a dozen I'm a history but and that car has history
JW

My cousin owned this car in the 80 s lt is a time capsule and never been valued high.a s for a rust free p code orange 4 so only being worth8 k.,l wager l of u have a undesirable a body u think is in the teens in value. U sound jealous

Park it outside so the rain can wash it gently, change out that air breather before it gets sucked in and then drive it regularly. History is just that. It will never be a Hemi Cuda, but it's a cool Dart. I'd run it, but not for that "hypothetical" value.

I still like it and think it's cool
Value? It was a give away car in the sixties doesn't look molested
It's neat as hell. 35 might be a better price regardless it's not mine or ever will be but I still dig it

been for sale a long time.. obviously asking too much.. worth more then 8k though.. i'd have to wash and buff that baby out to see that cool paint in all its glory.

It was a give away when new, and that's about the right price

My cousin sold it in the80s then the building caught on fire so he s not bummed that it has came to be valuable. I could have bought it , but l guess l did well buying considering my financials.Moneys what ruins a lot of cars

-
Back