1969 Dart Swinger concept car for sale

-
To me, the front grille and square lights are hideous, and remind me of an AMC sedan...
AARaUzB.jpeg

BUT
The tail end looks nice, very 69+70 Dodge Coronet...
AARb2Xd.jpeg
picture2-jpg.jpg

Screenshot_20211126-174154_Google.jpg

I really like that, looks a little bit like the Brazilian models. The hood scoop however has to go, takes too much away from the clean lines of the car.

Yep, looks like a coronet a little bit. Bad *** for sho

Looks like a Australian/South American hybrid.
Like the tail end. The front, eh.....
Can't say I care for the snorkel on the hood.
I guess that's why it's a concept.

Uh, thats a no from me but I own a 71 Dart so Im partial to what I know already.

It looks like a late 60 "chop em up car" to me. Like when folks graft corvette tails on a chevelle...

Looks Australian....

I'd strap it to a missile and fire it at them.

One thing I've been noticing too much of... its people from the United Kingdom and Australia talking way too much **** about us and our rights as Americans.
3 tail lights is right up their alley...because they like overdo everything.

Can't figure out the hood scoop either. With a standard air cleaner it looks like no benefit whatsoever. No if they had made it a shaker they would have something.

I sure am glad the concept didn't carry over.

Hood scoop is just a fake "bug ketcher" .

You do not wanna know how many of these i have seen.
Enderle Style Street Scoop
Each time I die a little bit inside while the owner tells me how sweet it is.

Match that scoop with a gear drive timing set and shoot boy howdy, WE MAKIN HORSE POWA!

:rofl:

Edit- the hard part is when I try to explain WHY that scoop is not made to sit ON TOP of FING carberauters...

sigh... there's no fixing stupid.

Edit- and now I realise that people here probably have that scoop sitting on top carb set ups lurking here.

Well, Im sorry but its just not right and butterflys have no business on top of other butterflys..

God it hurts my brain. Ok im done. Sorry.

Last edited:
Cool car, it was a factory built show car....it’s all correct and worth big bucks! I think it was part of the late Steven Juliano collection.

I saw that at Mecum Indy in May 2019 when it was auctioned out of the Steve Juliano collection, along with a couple other 60s/70s Chrysler concept cars! Very cool!

'69 Coronet 500 or R/T.
They made a fair amount of them for the North American market....
I had just never seen that tail panel in all my car shows and drag races. Interesting

-
Back