Not open for further replies.

SpeedyDart68

Just say no to trailer queens!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1969 Dodge Dart 2 Door Hardtop (Oklahoma) V.I.N # LL23F9B179139
Accepting all reasonable offers. Only selling because I do not have time to finish. My loss your gain! Paint and body work complete, W1 Alpine White (Spinnaker White). Car was very solid when I purchased it early 2016. Originally a V8 car, auto on column, PS, manual brakes, non A/C. We sprayed LizardSkin Sound control insulation and Original ceramic insulation on floor pans, trunk pan, top and inside doors. New door jamb replacement plates from Dynamic Renovation were installed with new strikers. New frame connectors from US Car Tool. Powder coated k-member with all new Moog front end parts. QA1 upper & lower CA`s, new torison bars, Dynanic strut bars, and MBM disc brakes, all from Mancini Racing. New manual steering box from Southwest Speed. A box of weatherstripping from Classic Industries. I have a lot of parts, the more you take the more the price. I would like to sell as a roller, (all body panels). I`m currently building a 3:55 489 case 8 3/4 for the Dart. I also have a running driving 1969 Dart 4 door, 273/904 for parts. Have titles for both cars. Just ask me.... Thanks.
Dart-front1.jpg
Dart-bulge-hood.jpg
Dart-QA1.jpg
Dart-rear-interior-panel.jpg
Dart-trunk-lid.jpg
Dart-front-disc.jpg
Dart-door-jamb.jpg
8.75.jpg
Dart-engine-bay1.jpg
Dart-front.jpg

So........
How much for everything including the 4 door? 12,000?
Pictures of the 4 door please.
Would you sell the 4 door separately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back