Status
Not open for further replies.
There was one for sale in Oregan came with a parts car for $4,500

Good solid donor body 68/69
Rolling w/ passenger door shell (hardtop) and flat hood $600
Rolling w/o door shell and flat hood $400
U haul.
Dave las Cruces NM 88003

Just heard about one in B.C. two days ago. It is currently being brought back from a racing life to it's original glory.

I saw one a the Portland Swap meet a couple weeks ago. Didn't get the number because it was a huge project. Maybe another member knows about it.

*Asked a buddy to see if he got the number and he reminded me it was an H code 383. Sorry :(

~Michael

I know a guy in Maine that had to sell off 3 H code and 1 M code darts, due to a bad divorce. I know where 2 of the H codes are (both 67). I heard that the 69 M code went to NY. Good buddy of mine has a 67 4 gear M code if that interests you at all. Light blue car w/ black interior. He has all the correct hard to find parts (radiator,exhaust manifolds,intake, carb, 4 gear console) as well as tons of NOS parts and the correct A body 383. Last I knew $10K owns it.

I know of a 69 383 gts...I think it was a auto car. A year ago he was wanting 10k..and it needs restored.

The one at the portland swap meet was an H code car and is currently on craigslist in portland for 4k. frame rails and floors are rotted out, but it looks like it's a complete car.

I saw one a the Portland Swap meet a couple weeks ago. Didn't get the number because it was a huge project. Maybe another member knows about it.

*Asked a buddy to see if he got the number and he reminded me it was an H code 383. Sorry :(

~Michael

weird that car doent have torque boxes on the front? and it's a 440? or are my eyes fooling me?

As strange as it might seem M code A bodies didn't come with front torque boxes at least not any of the ones that I have looked at. I think that they are only on 340 and 383 4-speed cars. My car had fenderwell headers at one time and they were cut out so I looked at a few original cars before I replaced mine.

Crazy.... Well, that's Ma Mopar for ya!

As strange as it might seem M code A bodies didn't come with front torque boxes at least not any of the ones that I have looked at. I think that they are only on 340 and 383 4-speed cars. My car had fenderwell headers at one time and they were cut out so I looked at a few original cars before I replaced mine.

The eBay car has a LOT of underhood details wrong with it. Not saying it's a BAD car, but for the asking price I would expect it to be correct.
Undercarriage is "restored" with spray paint cans too.

The 67 383 4 speed car I know about has front and rear torque boxes as well as some angle braces in the trunk connecting rear valance to the trunk pan. But there again this is a 4 gear car and if memory serves me correct the 440 cars were all auto??

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back