-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tleroy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
For Sale: 1969 Dodge Dart Swinger originally ordered with 273 ci engine, 904 auto trans and 7.25 rear with sure grip. Power Steering, Power Brakes, A/C and AM Radio. The 273 has been replaced with a 318 and the power brakes converted to manual. New brakes, brake parts, and master cylinder, new fuel tank and sending unit. Carb rebuilt and new dual exhaust. Five original 14x5.5 steel wheels. New bumps, exterior door handles, exterior mirror and I took a shot at restoring the grille and bezels (They turned out decent). New drivers quality paint job in the original color. New Legendary front seat cover and carpet. This is a nice driver with some flaws, so please don't expect a 95 point show car. The engine runs great. The car is located in Northern KY just minutes from downtown Cincinnati, Ohio. $16,500

69 Dart White Rgt.jpg

69 Dart White Frt.jpg

69 Dart White Rr.jpg

69 Dart White Int 2.jpg

69 Dart White Int Rr.jpg

69 Dart White Trunk 2.jpg

69 Dart White Eng.jpg

69 Dart White Fender.jpg

69 Dart White Frt Lft.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Entertaining offers. Motivated seller. Quick detail under the hood. Painted intake, valve covers, a/c compressor and radiator. Under body pictures.

69 Dart White Eng 3.jpg

Dart Flr 1.jpg

Dart Flr 2.jpg

Dart Flr 3.jpg

Dart Flr 4.jpg

Dart Flr 6.jpg

Dart Flr 7.jpg

Dart Flr 8.jpg

Dart Flr 9.jpg

Dart Flr 5.jpg

what is up with the drivers side frame rail? Patch, repair, reinforcement?
No patch or modification, but I see what you are saying. I'm working out of town this week, but will take a look when I get home. These pictures were taken at the exhaust shop when I had it replaced. Maybe something from the lift??

what is up with the drivers side frame rail? Patch, repair, reinforcement?
The object in the picture of the frame rail was a shield at an odd angle. Just got home from out of town and went straight to the garage.

69 Dart White Frame Rail 2.jpg

Yes, I still have it.
Thanks,
Would you be confident in saying that the Dart is rust free except for light surface rust under the car? Was there any rust repair work done prior to paint?

The lower quarters and driver's rocker had rust repair. I have what was left of the AMD quarters used to repair rust.

The lower quarters and driver's rocker had rust repair. I have what was left of the AMD quarters used to repair rust.
It is a lot to ask
Any pic's of the car before paint?
Maybe pic's of the repairs done?
PM if you like

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back