-
Status
Not open for further replies.

2doorswinger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling my 69 dart swinger. It has a 1969 340 with x heads, edelbrock performer intake, holley 650 double pumper carb and its a factory hurst 4 speed. The car does need some work like a couple floor patches in the usual spots, a little rust spot (size of a nickel) above the tail light on driver quarter and a headliner. Its a strong running car. Has an 8 3/4 rear end with a 3.91 sure grip. Seats are like new. It really is a good looking car. Not sure on how to post pictures so just private message me and ill give you my email so you can email me, i can send pictures and we can go from there. I am located in Ontario, Canada. Price is $15,000 obo. Thanks.

floor needs to be patched ? would it be safe to say all new floor pans ? No big deal, its quite typical with eastern cars. Any other troubled spots ? spare tire well ? trunk to quarters ? lower quarters ? Did you have it painted and was there and panels replaced at that time ? I dont want to ask a ton of questions maybe PM me ?

cheers

Am interested, does it have a fender tag with all the numbers on it,how is paint,original,what color,options etc etc. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back