1969 Dodge Dealership Salesman Data Book Fun Facts Questions

-

Cubzy

Reaction score
Hi All,

I recently purchased a small lot of literature and in it included a 1969 Dodge Options Book(As told by the seller). I haven't actually received it yet but would appreciate if anyone can tell me exactly what it is. I will attach the only two pictures that I have of it so far. It includes the 1969 Dart in it for sure as shown in the picture. Its the flip book in the middle with 6 rings on the binding. Red and black cover. Thanks in advance.

thumbnail_IMG_5072.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_5071.jpg

Last edited:
Hi All,

I recently purchased a small lot of literature and in it included a 1969 Dodge Options Book(As told by the seller). I haven't actually received it yet but would appreciate if anyone can tell me exactly what it is. I will attach the only two pictures that I have of it so far. It includes the 1969 Dart in it for sure as shown in the picture. Its the flip book in the middle with 6 rings on the binding. Red and black cover. Thanks in advance.

View attachment 1716013125

View attachment 1716013126
Is this for sale

I know this is an older thread, but I just hit the jackpot on these dealership books from a friend. This group has the desireableyears from 67-71 and also has the full set of smaller “fast facts” books for each year.
Needless to say I am thrilled to have them.

IMG_4462.jpeg

IMG_4460.jpeg

-
Back