Status
Not open for further replies.

THEWHITEZOMBIE

Mopars an Heavy Metal
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Copied an pasted my CL add for you guys if anyone is interseted in it Pics to come soon.I'm thinking of selling off or trading for the right car my 69' Ford F250 Highboy 4x4Truck has a big block 390FE motor backed by a NP435 "granny" 4 speed an a divorced Dana 24 T-case. Dana 60 rearend an a HP Dana 44 front end out of a 78' F250 4x4 with disk breaks. Manual steering, Re-arched front factory springs for a 2" lift an 4" lift blocks in the rear 4 rancho shocks out back, springs all have poly bushings installed along with the t-case mounts.frestone helper leveling air bags in the rear as well. Has 38.5x14.50 Super Swamper TSL's on 16.5 wheels, also have stock wheels an tires that go with the truck. Motor has a MSD 6AL ingn. Box a MSD billet Dizzy an 8.5 wires a new altenator a holley 750 street preformer carb hooker headers flowmaster chamber mufflers. A new centerforce dual friction clutch with less then 30 miles on it. The interior is clean an ready for a new carpet, cleaned an primed the floorboards ready for sound mat an carpet. Bench seat has no tears of any kind. I installed 3 point shoulder belts a new OEM steering wheel two autometer gauges a cobra LTD chrome CB radio with whip antena. Has big West coast style mirrors, clearance lights. Have both the factory A/C "lunch box" style under dash unit but no engine componets for the system. Also have a rebuild factory heater box set up I was going to install with the correct dash controls. Zero rust an a straight body. The grill is in perfect condition an is extremly hard to find these days. All lights work aside from the clearance lights that I installed. Just need to wire them up. The only bad is the trans is giving me a hard time going into 2nd to 3rd an down from 3rd to 2nd. I belive it’s the nylon fork bushings on the top cover. Easy fix just havnt had the time to look into the problem at this time. I have a lot of spare parts including a transmition for parts, said heater box an A/C box, oil pan, water pump, starter relays, caps,rotors, an other small parts. Anyother question or exact pictures of the truck feel free to ask I have tons an have nothing to hide on the truck. Reason for selling is im looking to get back into drag racing an hot rods in general. asking $8,000 Looking for pre. 72' trades only im a mopar guy really looking 67-72 Dart 70-72 Duster 67-69 Barracuda 71-72 Demon or 68-69 B body cars. Also interested in pre- 64 Fords Fairlanes galaxys falcons Keywords Ford F250 Highboy 4x4, Dodge, Dart, Demon, Duster, Barracuda, Charger, Coronet, Scamp, Abody, Bbody, Mopar 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972, Fairlane, galaxy, falcon

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back