-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hosehead

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
69 barracuda formula s project: factory x9 black car with red 340 stripe and red interior. Rust repair is 95% done just needs a little on the inside of the deck lid. Car has all original body panels except driver door. I have thousands of dollars of mechanical and resto parts for this car and I must sell it disassembled for a home down payment.(in other words, I understand that I will take a bath on this car. My loss, your gain.):D. I am asking 4k for the rolling/steering body. Included at that price is the body, new rear end(big bolt pattern), late model a body front end with sway bar. Bucket seat/console interior, all good glass and all interior and exterior trim bits. Available for extra dough, I have the following: 1970 340 freshly rebuilt with Ross pistons, comp hydraulic cam, edelbrock intake, etc. 727 w/ boss hog converter, tti ceramic headers, griffin aluminum radiator, new driveshaft, new brake, fuel and trans cooler lines, new gas tank with sending unit, new resto tail panel, nos formula s emblem, new restored/rechromed grilles, new restored instrument cluster, new rechromed front and rear bumpers, new rotors, calipers, and master cylinder, etc. I have thousands in parts. I understand that potential buyers may want to do it differently, so I am asking 4k for the basic car and then we can talk about whatever parts you might want. The paint you see is original as are the floors and trunk and do NOT need replaced. The car had lower quarter work, one rocker, driver frame rail, and various hood pin/spoiler holes repaired. It is sold with a bill of sale and a beautiful fender tag. All body numbers match. Very cool a body with a super rare color combo. Thanks for listening. Pm me for a phone number and I'm happy to talk to SERIOUS inquiries.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 1,090
Hey guys, sorry to sound crabby, but I'm not selling any parts off of the car until the car sells. Please do not send any parts requests at this time. If someone buys this car without some of the parts, I will then consider selling the parts. Thank you.

Sorry to hear/see you selling this! I know you have been working/collecting pieces for quite some time!! Keep me in mind for some small pieces if the car goes without the extra goodies. Good luck, wish you the best in the house purchase!!

For reference, picture of a NOT so faded original red stripe on original paint black car.

Attachments

• 383-S blk-tan-red 027.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 868
The car is in Southern California. I am from Tulsa and went to OU(BOOMER!!!). I've lived out here for 16 years but I will return to Oklahoma one day! I just came out here to work(film business) a long time ago and ended up getting married and now it's home. Life happens I suppose. God bless all of my fellow Okies. Cory

I know how it is to have to let something go you really don't want to It sucks. Looks like a great solid foundation. GLWS.

Price reduction. 2500 for the rolling steering body, 4500 car and parts minus drivetrain, and 6500 for the car, thousands in parts and rebuilt 340 and trans. I have over 13000 in this car. Thanks for listening.:prayer:

West coast super deal, live on east coast. Also cash poor right now. Bought too damned many cars already. Some people are land poor. I'm car poor. Then a deal like this comes along. Figures. Well glws and that's a hell of a deal my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back