1969 Plymouth Barracuda A57 ? cuda on Ebay !

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying the block cast date is Aug. 12th 1968?

I would have thought a 383 car would of had a 150 MPH speedometer.

I didn't check the block casting date, the assembly date on the pad on top behind the alternator, is Aug 12 as well as E383 and HP all stamped on the same pad.
As discussed all thru this site, you could get'em just about anyway you wanted, them. I seen a 440 cuda the other day with a 120 speedo.

I think it will bring some good money it needs work but its not that bad and it seems to be pretty original and the important stuff is there.

I bit dosent go above 12k . The economy is bad right now and people are keeping their money. I bought the A56 on here a while back for 10k, a 67 383 4 speed Coupe on Craigslist for 5k, and a 68 383 4 speed fastback on craigslist for 6k. Theres lots of deals popping up if you wait. I want that car badly to add to my collection, but im not paying that sort of dollar for it, not when theres otheres out there. I wish him luck on the sale, but without me bidding on it, I dont think its gonna get as high as he hopes.

I bit dosent go above 12k . The economy is bad right now and people are keeping their money. I bought the A56 on here a while back for 10k, a 67 383 4 speed Coupe on Craigslist for 5k, and a 68 383 4 speed fastback on craigslist for 6k. Theres lots of deals popping up if you wait. I want that car badly to add to my collection, but im not paying that sort of dollar for it, not when theres otheres out there. I wish him luck on the sale, but without me bidding on it, I dont think its gonna get as high as he hopes.

You could be right ......but there are billions of people on the planet.

I hope your not the only collector out there ! LOL !!!!

No offense intended, but maybe you can help me out with this one, because i don't ever remember quoting a sale price to anybody, there have been other members, who have made predictions , but i don't think i quoted any price..... I just need to get all i can, but who knows in the long run you may end up with it !!
If no one places bids because they think they know what the reserve is set at, then, maybe no one will ever find out what i will sell for.
I hope you get it for your collection....

The economy is bad but alot of people still have money.I sold this car for $17,600 last month.

Picture 941.jpg

Man up and remove the reserve then.
We'll see how high it goes when people can't "hide" behind a bid where the reserve hasn't been met yet.

How do you hide behind a bid?Its pretty hard to know when you bid if the reserve is going to come off, don't you think? GEEZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back