-
Status
Not open for further replies.

813Demon340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; } 1969 Plymouth Road Runner, Post. Orig 383, 4spd, B7 ext, Tx9 int. Original dry California body was my starting point. Car was media blasted and then repainted in its original B7 Jamaica Blue. The trunk floor center, dutchman panel, and lower ¼ patches were the only sheet metal replaced. Interior was changed to white seats, white gauges, and white door panels. The original 383 and 4spd were long gone replaced and with a 512, 5spd and Dana 60. Everything is new, or restored, with ALL the receipts and around 800 miles on everything. Most parts were powdercoated in finishes as close to stock as could be done, some of those parts include : Dash, K frame, control arms, pedal assy, steering column, bumper brackets, shock plates, airdam, misc brackets, etc. Rechromed bumpers, door handles (ext & int) and post trim. It's an original export tagged car, most likely ordered by a serviceman.

512 Motor:
.030 440 Hp2 block taken out of a 73 Cop car. 440 Source stroker kit (10:1 comp), 7 qt pan, SFI dampner, and rocker arms (1.6). Edelbrock aluminum heads, intake and carbs. MP water pump housing, valley pan, elec igniton, and windage tray, Cal Custom polished valve covers, Carter HP mech fuel pump, ARP fasteners, Firecore wires, March pulleys, Doug's ceramic headers, Flowmaster full 3” exhaust out to factory tips. Reproduction group 27 battery.

Keisler TKO-600 5 spd conversion, bellhousing, clutch, and driveshaft. MP clutch service linkage kit, fork, Z bar, and boot. Hurst reproduction pistol grip. Dr Diff Dana 60 with 3:54 traction lock. Moroso girdles.

MP master cylinder, .98 Tbars, HD springs, and shackles, Fine Lines brake lines, A body spindles, 11.75 rotors, boxed lower control arms, Magnumforce tubular upper a arms, polygraphite bushings, Wilwood front calipers, braided flexible lines, Moog ball joints, 11/16 tie rods, pitman and idler arms, Addco 1 ¼ front sway bar, Dr Diff 11” rear disc brake kit, Firm Feel ¾ rear sway bar, Edelbrock IAS classic shocks, US Cartool subframe connectors, AR Engineering caliper adapters and rear (adjustable) spring hangers, Flaming River steering box. Car drives straight at any speed with a centered wheel, thanks to a professionally alignment.

New M&H wiring harnesses, Electric Life power windows, complete Legendary interior (carpet, upholstery, door panels, headliner, package tray, arm rest pads and bases, window fuzzies, weatherstripping, and seals), BE&A 3 spoke steering wheel & seat belts, side mirrors, sill plates, hinge covers, shift boot & ring, Dynamat used throughout entire interior, factory AM thumbwheel radio with MP3 adapter, 3spd Wiper motor by Jules, Summit radiator, gauges and tach (whiteface gauges). MAD wiring upgrade. Power antenna. New gas tank, sender, and 3/8 fuel line. AAR hinged 6bbl hood, with functional airbox, Hybrid fiberglass A12 air cleaner base, A12 steel repop lid. KMC Hot Wheels 17x9 with Nitto 255/ 275 tires, etc, etc, etc..... I'm sure I forgot to mention much more, but as you can probably tell by now almost everything is new.

I'm selling it because I want to build another car. No disappointments, asking a realistic price for todays market, $28,000. Again everything is new, or restored to like new, using as many of the original parts as possible with receipts for EVERYTHING. I have pictures of the car before and during the restoration, Have many extra parts, including a set of 15” H code wheels, that come with it. Will consider a nice, original/ survivor 70 Dart 340 in partial trade. I will sell it minus the motor and trans for $18K. PM me or get my email from my profile. Located in 89408 Reno, Nevada

Attachments

• RRfrds.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 3,085
  • RReng2.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 2,007
  • RRintdr.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 2,061
More pics. $28K Very detailed. PM or get my email from my profile.

Attachments

• RRdrftsus.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 1,925
  • RRreartrk.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 1,889
  • RRpsqtr.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 1,858
  • RRdsrqtr.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 1,883
work out a trade with the RR rolling for a nice 68 barracuda?

005.jpg

barracudaplate002.jpg

WOW! That B7 Blue is beautiful. The whole car is stunning.

But I gotta ask...... with all the aftermarket equipment and seeing that you're in Nevada...... where's the a/c? Even up here in Canada, I need a/c in the summer.

Got a '71 Demon and a truckload of cash. I'm due for another roadrunner. First car was a '76 roadrunner, then a '68 super bee, next was a '73 roadrunner and finally a '71 Demon. So my next car would most likely be another roadrunner. :thumrigh:

Wylde1. (had to give this a bump)

Let us know if the deal doesn't go through. I've got a guy wanting my '71 Demon and I'm liking your road runner.

Wylde1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back