1970 340 SPARK PLUG RECOMMENDATIONS

-
Autolite over Champion.

Autolites last longer easier starts

These threads always entertain me. The simple fact is, there aren't but maybe FOUR or FIVE factories in the WORLD that actually make spark plugs. From there, they are redistributed to various vendors and branded. Champion plugs have probably won more races and championships in Mopars than any other plug. Funny thing is, the plug you may love so much, while hatin Champion might have been made in the same factory, goin down the same assemble line. You just "don't know".

There's nothing in the world wrong with a spark plug simply because of brand. That's the biggest bunch of hogwash I've ever heard and always how "we" used to tell the difference between "those of us" who knew what what we were doin from "the rest" growing up. People should educate themselves before making blanket ignorant statements.

Huh ?
I made my recommendation. What's the problem ?

Read post 31. Any plug will work. It's not the plugs fault they foul or whatever the issue is.

The Champion is by FAR the easiest plug to read. By FAR. That's much more important to me than not getting 80k miles on a set of plugs, which is looney tunes anyway.

-
Back