1970 340 Swinger

-

bill richardson

Reaction score
New to the site and Mopars. Needing help and advise with my rallye gauges. Does mine use a voltage reducer? Also looking for parts for it. Missing the lens and black cone for center gauge opening. What gauge would have been in that area? Any advise will be greatly appreciated. Been doing GM's for many years but new to the Dodge. Thanks.

20191214_162642.jpg

20191201_131601.jpg

Great looking car to join the light side. Welcome aboard, I don't have the expertise to answer your questions, sorry, really do love the car though.

Great looking car to join the light side. Welcome aboard, I don't have the expertise to answer your questions, sorry, really do love the car though.
Great looking car to join the light side. Welcome aboard, I don't have the expertise to answer your questions, sorry, really do love the car though.[/QUO Just bought it in mid October, got it running and have most body work done now. All the soft plugs were rusted out so pulled motor, paint engine compartment and motor. Just fired it last night after getting back together. Now to finish body so I can paint.

Just bought it in mid October, got it running but soft plugs were all rusted out so pulled motor, replaced soft plugs, detailed it then painted engine compartment. Got it running again last night. Now to finish body work and get it in paint.

My sister lives in Austin but I've never been. Car is pretty solid but had a little rust from vinyl top, all fixed now. Just getting it blocked out for color. Original top was white but not sure if I want that or maybe black top this time.

New to the site and Mopars. Needing help and advise with my rallye gauges. Does mine use a voltage reducer? Also looking for parts for it. Missing the lens and black cone for center gauge opening. What gauge would have been in that area? Any advise will be greatly appreciated. Been doing GM's for many years but new to the Dodge. Thanks.

View attachment 1715442053

View attachment 1715442054
Welcome to FABO. Poke around here and figure out how things work. You can start a wanted thread or ask for technical info in the correct forums.

welcome from North Dakota, nice car and looking good.
I lived in Morton WA. for many years. Hope Centralia hasn't changed since I left there in 1999.
Nice area when not raining.

Dart looks nice but I'm too lazy to keep a black car clean, mine is going back in the B5 blue. Originally had a white vinyl top, not sure if I will go back to white or put a black top on it.

welcome from North Dakota, nice car and looking good.
I lived in Morton WA. for many years. Hope Centralia hasn't changed since I left there in 1999.
Nice area when not raining.
Centralia still the same as it has been, since retiring I winter in Arizona so brought the car with me to work on it down here.

This is so Black & Glossy. Your afraid to even touch it. But I'm only doing a car to this level once. :)

It is beautiful but high maintenance. I guess a guy needs to do at least one that way. I will drive mine too much and it will see bad weather at times.

Centralia still the same as it has been, since retiring I winter in Arizona so brought the car with me to work on it down here.
Retired as well but work part time to pay for my car habit. Hope you enjoy fixing up your car as much as I am.

yes you need a voltage limiter and you can get transistorized ones now

Dart looks nice but I'm too lazy to keep a black car clean, mine is going back in the B5 blue. Originally had a white vinyl top, not sure if I will go back to white or put a black top on it.
Here's my B5 / black top and stripe.

001.jpg

I here ya I start to get stiff and sore if I set to long.
You doing your own body work and paint? Nice color.
Yes I am. Might have someone else shoot it though. Haven't decided yet. My eyesight isn't what it used to be and I have a bum shoulder so holding paint gun is a little hard.

-
Back