-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparvinny

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
I have a brand new reproduction dash harness that is correct for a 1970 Dart, Duster, Valiant. I ended up with an extra harness during the restoration and it's too late to return back to distributor.

New Info as of 11/7/18: This Dash Harness is for Dart/Duster 340 cars with w gauges (rallye dash). This harness was made by M&H and is sealed in the bag - never opened.

Price: $400.00

HU314A Harness.JPG

Last edited:
I have a brand new reproduction dash harness that is correct for a 1970 Dart, Duster, Valiant. I ended up with an extra harness during the restoration and it's too late to return back to distributor. I'll post photos soon.

Price: $350

Would this be compatible in a 1969 dart? If so im intrested.

Would this be compatible in a 1969 dart? If so im intrested.

Unfortunately, the ignition switch, emergency flashers and some other cluster connections are different between 1969 and 1970. Therefore, the harness is NOT compatible with 1969 Darts.

I am interested in it.... is it for 70 Ralley Dash set up?? PM sent...

I am interested in it.... is it for 70 Ralley Dash set up?? PM sent...

New info posted... picked up the harness this morning and it's for a rallye 340 car. I was looking at a receipt for another harness yesterday and I mis-spoke. New info was posted in the ad.

Would you honor the price you had listed for?

The $350 was for a different harness. When I picked up the harness this morning and pulled up the part pricing, I realized that I paid over $400 (retails for over $500). Given discount and shipping, I still priced the harness for less than I paid to have it delivered to me. There are times, these harness are not readily available for shipment. This harness has never been removed from the manufacturer's packaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back