1970 Conv. 4-Door??

-
Ma Mopar sure did build 4-door convertibles, but you gotta go back to the 40's-50's :glasses7:

well yea, im sure every company made one at one time but for the scope of normal car ppl who are not into excessively weird or exotic cars, its not the norm for the mainstream

im sure you can find a freak-mobile of every type if you dig hard enough.....yeah

That thing needs some surfboards sticking outta the back seat! $1000 thrasher special with the slant!!

I've spent more money and had less fun before.
I have a rust free '70 Valiant 4 door I've been thinking of cutting the roof off myself.
Dallas

I'd use a later one...I actually like the 4-door '67-'73 Valiants. Would make a fun sleeper or faux cop car!

I wouldn't roll ten feet in it. The chassis is begging for a collapse and structurally, the only thing holding up are the rockers, the doors (Barely), and the driveshaft tunnel, and I'm hoping the rockers aren't rusted.

Fully beefed, it'd be badass!

At a body shop I worked at years ago, a customer bought something just like this as a donor car for his wrecked Duster. Me, a coworker, and the customer jumped in it tried to do a burnout...fail, then tried to do doughnuts...high speed circle, then successfully got air over a railroad crossing. Cutting the roof off junk makes them way more fun!

If you open both the front and rear doors at the same time, what's left of the door post must really flex, LOL.

Try your hand at welding in some rollbar piping straight across the back of the front seat, and connect those pillars that support the rear door hinges.....and maybe a few other places.

Get a roof from a different car and make a removable hardtop. Thats what I did with my 54 Chevy. Looks different and can be popped off in the summer :D

-
Back