-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toolman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a numbers matching (with build sheet & vin tag) 1970 Dart Swinger 340 4-speed project car. it is ROUGH (see pics). I am located in south west Pennsylvania. The car is a roller w/engine and 4-speed removed. Hood, trunk lid, both doors, dash, interior, front and rear glass, bumpers, and front and rear valences are removed and in garage attic. I am hoping to sell it all together. I am willing to accept any reasonable offer (need the space).
More pictures are available upon request.
Thanks!
$4000-$4500...very negotiable
Drivers Side Pic.jpg

Vin Tag.jpg

Passenger quarter.jpg

Drivers Quarter.jpg

Rear Deck.jpg

Front deck.jpg

340 engine.jpg

Hemi 4 speed.jpg

Drivers Torsion Mount.jpg

Drivers Rear Leaf Mount.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a numbers matching (with build sheet & vin tag) 1970 Dart Swinger 340 4-speed project car. it is ROUGH (see pics). I am located in south west Pennsylvania. The car is a roller w/engine and 4-speed removed. Hood, trunk lid, both doors, dash, interior, front and rear glass, bumpers, and front and rear valences are removed and in garage attic. I am hoping to sell it all together. I am willing to accept any reasonable offer (need the space).
More pictures are available upon request.
Thanks!

a few questions please,8 3/4 still in car? what gear and and is it a suregrip? factory exhaust manifolds ? factory air cleaner ? any ideal on the bore of the engine, and the price ,thank you . ken...

Last edited by a moderator:
Might be interested in the motor and trans setup if you decide to separate. Any history on them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back