1970 dart swinger Wheels needed after wilwood brake front and rear

-
Yea i found front end with coil overs that bolts in not a weld in and it has a rack tubuler frame **** load of adjustment with disc brakes and is made to mount ls motors on it witch is what i was looking for but im just looking to get this 318 running so i can drive it around a little but im putting a floor pan in it this weekend ought to be fun and was just looking for different brake set up people have used for while i drive b4 tearing it completely down because im gunna be ordering stuff for a while and finding people that can fab my rearend in for a decent price so manly needing just front brakes so i feels better wich fhe drums work great when i pulled it off the trailer but i wont kno how great they are at higher speeds till my new distributor and stuff get it to see if i can make it get fire
this should be an interesting build. i'll be checking in.

p.s. found some some extra ,'s laying around. take all you need ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

this should be an interesting build. i'll be checking in.

p.s. found some some extra ,'s laying around. take all you need ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Absolutely ill post pics in a week or so of the floor

Any advice on dashes? I want a aluminum racing style dash but i kno most people build those but what about a black stock dash cause everything in my car is green

-
Back