-
Status
Not open for further replies.

70dartman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Ok, Guess I am going to try to sell this one more time !

This is a 1970 Dodge Dart Race Car up for Sale ! Rolling Chasis Only !

I do have a 428 cu. in small block that I will sell with it if interested in the complete package.

This car has been painted under the hood and inside of the car. Under the hood is lime geen and inside the car is heavy metallic purple. It does still need the body work and paint outside the car. Car does need 1/4's.

Car comes with 5 gal. fuel cell, holley blue pump and lg. fram filter, 1/2" alum. fuel line to engine compartment, Power shut off in rear, Rear batt. box in trunk, All lexan windows, Tubbed, carpeted throughout, Partial Alum. dash, 1 race seat w/ 5 pt. harness, Window net, 1 7/8" tube heat coated headers, MSD 6AL, Drive Line Loop, Alum. Motor Plate, Light weight alum. master cyl., Lightweight starter, Oil & temp guage, Fiberglass hood w/ scoop, Fiberglass front & rear bumpers, and sm. lightweight radiator w/ elec. fan.

CHASIS: 8 3/4 rear end, 742 case, 4.86 pro nickel gear, narrowed, 35 splined strange axles, Ladder Bars w/ all chromoly Hyme Joints, Aldan Alum Coil Overs, And Wheelie Bar Brackets, Race Driveline w/ Large Joints, and Stock front suspension w/ 90/10 frnt. shocks.

TIRES & WHEELS: Drag Lite Centerlines, rear 15 x 10 x 4.5 w/ M/T 28 x 10 x 15 slicks and front 3 1/2 x 15 x 4.5 w/ 26" Moroso front runners

I run this car w/ a stick shift. The car leaves hard and goes very straight. This car weighed 2765 w/ stick shift, full of gas, and 185 lb. driver...Should weigh approx. 100 lbs less w/ automatic.

Asking $5000.00 you can email me at d_artman39@hotmail.com

Thanks FABO for the Ad !

car 11.JPG

car 22.JPG

car 33.JPG

car 44.JPG

Attachments

• tulsa 2.BMP
    37.8 KB · Views: 1,358
*********************CAR HAS SOLD************************

*************428 Cu. In. Race Motor Still For Sale**************

**********If you want a deal on the motor contact me***********