FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I am selling my '70 Dart Swinger. This car is perfect for the guy who has an engine and tranny sitting in the garage looking for a home. All the hard work has been done.

I bought it as a basket case and have got it largely reassembled but ultimately lost interest. It is Sassy Grass green and has had an AMD driver's side quarter installed along with a partial passenger side lower quarter. The leaf springs have been moved in with a Mopar Performance relocation kit. Although the car was originally a Slant 6/ Auto on the column it has been upgraded with small bolt KH disc brakes on the front and an A-body 8 3/4" rear with a 489 case 3.91 sure-grip gear. Also included are a set of Schumacher small block motor mounts. There is no engine or transmission included. The interior is passable and complete minus the headliner, the seats are great cores but obviously need recovered to match in the color of your choice. The frame, floors, cross members and trunk are solid. I have the front and back glass but they have not yet been installed. The rest of the windows are in and functional. It needs all weather stripping, brake an fuel lines. Original wiring is included along with all the seat belts, etc. The front fenders are '72's so the marker lights will need addressed. I have a clear title in my name.

If you are like me and can turn a wrench but can't do body work, this one is for you. The car is nice BUT does NOT fit my definition of a show car; and because of that its not too nice to drive. This car has the potential to be a cool daily driver or a street/strip project.

Asking $6,000

PM if interested and/or for more details.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

View attachment 1715135453

View attachment 1715135448

Last edited:

Yes I have the front and rear glass for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back