-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukedukem

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling my 1970 Dart. i have to much stuff on my plate, and with a baby on the way too.
The car is a roller, meaning it has no engine or transmission, nor interior. what you see in the pics is it. i do have a couple rubber maid totes full of parts that go with it, like power steering pump, AC compressor, and exhaust manifolds. The car is about 90% rust free. the floors are great and the trunk is too. only rust is a bit on the dash, around the rear window (was a vinyl top car), and the trunk gutter. It does have a dent above the passenger side on the roof. (Pic) No windshield
I do have the fender tag.
The car was a triple green car. green paint, green vinyl top, and green interior. the inside panels are still there, but meh. all the trim is there i believe and the headliner bows
It was an AC car and the under dash stuff is there.
It is a small block car, with automatic trans.
Manual brakes, power steering. 71\4 rear end
The pics are in its current state. has new tires

The title is bonded, but everything is taken care of. if by chance someone comes forward saying the car is theirs, they will not get the car. They will have to take on the state. in October the title changes to true blue Texas title.

Not to sure what to ask, i asked on another mopar site and cam eup with 1500
shoot me an offer.
rtfuyjr56t7j5e7jre7j.jpg
aerwfgaerg44.jpg
awrgergawrgewrgfqaewrgerg.jpg
bwefb3qrbdaefgaswderfg.jpg
ejr6y78kt78kt78kt78k.jpg
etyjlukretyujr76tiuj.jpg
luke;awlfoihj (2).jpg
lukedukemfenddertagfordart.jpg
qw4qw4etfqwt4q2t4wq3wt4.jpg
rnerdsftbvwbuymeetghbndefgn.jpg

. I'm lowering the price to 1,250.00

I'm open to trades, no cars but I do need an engine and trans for a B body. 383 or 440. Auto.
I would take an old 4x4 dodge truck.

Luke

Last edited by a moderator:
Outa curiousity i checked on shipping. I would have to find a cheaper quote to make an offer. I'll check a couple more. Open to ideas as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back