Not open for further replies.

damnimcooltom

Too Cool For School
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
1970 Plymouth Duster | eBay

Each time I post about my 1970 Duster 340, I get people contacting me, wanting to know how much I want to sell it. I have recently come across a car I am interested in buying, so this Duster is listed if I can make a quick sale.

The car is very original, still. It was originally bought by a man as a retirement present to himself. He was almost 70 when it was new, and he drove it as his daily driver until he was in his early 90s. When I first met him, he was 88 years old, and still driving it to the store. He had trouble getting it in and out of his tiny garage, so it has a few dents. I've left them in it, to pay respect to the original owner. He had no desire to modify the car, so it still has the stock air cleaner and breather attached to each other, the original exhaust manifolds with the heat shield, as well as many other unmolested parts still intact. It has a tiny bit of rust at the very bottom of the rear quarters, and I think one tiny rocker spot. It still has the original paint, so I didn't want to mess with the rust just yet. It's a 340/727/8.75 car with FT7 paint, and a white vinyl top. I do have new AMD bumpers that can go with the car, as well as the original leaf springs and Carter AVS Carb.

Let me know if you have any questions. The car is located in Coeur d'Alene, ID.

40100516_10216779694355276_841229955500081152_o.jpg

The auction starts at $13,000.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool typo on the broadcast sheet, C1W for V1W and the two buttons are side by side on a keyboard.....

Scheduled for early June, so does the Mylar door sticker show May or June?

NICE!
I have a 70 Challenger SE with the exact same color combination, including the material on the seats!
How cool is that !
Good luck with your sale
Wish my car had the 340 as it originally came w/ 318 3 spd std
The 3 spd is yuck!
:popcorn: hmmmm, just waiting
You could slip a 4-speed in there when no one is looking...
Fellas, this is a sale thread and not a chat room. No comments are allowed. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back