1970 Duster engine/light harness

-

Bills70

Reaction score
I bought a Engine and Front Light Harness from Classic Industries and there is an extra wire buy both marker lights! Does any one know what they are for? my original harness does not have those wire's!

DSC00093.JPG

DSC00094.JPG

I believe they are for fender top mounted turn signals. Use a test light with turn signal on and that should tell you.
Yote

I believe they are for fender top mounted turn signals. Use a test light with turn signal on and that should tell you.
Yote
ok! will do once I get er runnin or I guess I could just hook up battery, couldn't I?

Connecting the battery will be fine for that test.
Yote
I hooked up battery and the front maker lights, rear side maker lights, tail lights, windshield wiper motor, blower motor all work and radio has power. looks like I have to do some digging around to see why the headlights and front side maker lights do not come on (headlights are new) maybe a ground issue or fuse I do not know and blinkers are not working that might be the flasher and not even sure it is even hooked up! But there is power to front side makers so it might just be bulbs there. this will all have to wait because I am frying some different fish right now. cleaning K-member and tranny mount, then I will paint them.

-
Back