1970 Duster Project

-

70DusterBob

Reaction score
From the first photo, that is the shape my 70 Duster was in 15 yrs ago. I upgraded to the second photo 14 yrs ago, now I upgraded to a Blue Print 408 Stroker on the third pic.

What will the fourth one be??

Old Engine-02.jpg

Engine Right.JPG

20190130_141044.jpg

Last edited:
Paint the engine bay body color.

The entire car needs a decent paint job. I was thinking of Midnight or Regular Dark Metallic Purple, but can't convince myself that is the best route. I also like Brilliant Yellow. I will get the engine bay done when I do the body, but I had to do something fast and didn't have a ton of cash. It looked good with the yellow engine, but now it just doesn't look as appealing.

Thanks though. You're right, it needs to be the body color, but then I also have to do the interior another color too. It is Ugly Green. lol

PCV and breather hooked up?

PVC is, I just got 'er running last Thursday. Been tweaking this and that here and there when I have had time. I have that Eddy breather on it. It has a place marked for the breather, but I haven't really looked to hard at it. I think it will need to be drilled, but it is about a 1" hole and I don't have a bit that big. Any ideas?

PVC is, I just got 'er running last Thursday. Been tweaking this and that here and there when I have had time. I have that Eddy breather on it. It has a place marked for the breather, but I haven't really looked to hard at it. I think it will need to be drilled, but it is about a 1" hole and I don't have a bit that big. Any ideas?
drill a bunch of smaller holes then snip out the plug, round file or dremmel for finish

Anyone familiar with cutting a rectangular hole in the hood for a scoop? I'm thinking of letting a body shop do it, but I can put the scoop on probably.

Like the one below is what I'm thinking...

s-l500.jpg

-
Back