Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
New Product
1970 And 1971-1976 Floorshift Steering Column Collar Sets

SteeringColumnCollar70.jpg

1971 + newer
SteeringColumnCollar7179.jpg

Whether It’s 4-Speed Or An Automatic Everyone Wants To Have A Car With A Floorshifter.

One Of The Items Needed For A Floorshift Conversion Is A Floorshift Steering Column, Those Are Getting Very Difficult And Expensive To Find. So We Have Just Released These 3-Piece Steering Column Collars For Converting A Column Shift Steering Column To A Floorshift Steering Column.

We Made The 1970 And The 1971-1979 Versions That Fit All A,B,C,E Body Columns Without Tilt/Telescopic

They Are In Stock And Ready To Ship For $160 Set

Please call or email through our website

Tony’s Parts
Harrington Delaware 19952

Looks like a nice piece! Is there anything else needed or will this piece just replace the column shift collar and be good?

Donor column being the column shift one that is currently in my car correct? Or obviously one that you just have laying around.

Can the collars be swapped without removing the column from the car? Mine is a 76 so what about the spring mechanism for the key release feature?

If I elect to go this route versus using my Donor Floorshift Column will I end up with the same thing? In other words will it work and look the same as a Floorshift Column?

Thanks,
JW

If I elect to go this route versus using my Donor Floorshift Column will I end up with the same thing? In other words will it work and look the same as a Floorshift Column?

yes except for the lever on the column in the engine compartment that the shifter rod hooked onto and that could be trimmed off if you wanted to

Thanks,
JW

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back