-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojoluv

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 70 Duster original H-code 4-speed car. The car is about an 80 percent completed rotisserie restoration. It needs finishing and some stuff purchased to complete it. Everything that has been done up to this point is all brand new. Fresh X-headed 340. The car is wet sanded now but still needs buffing. I have lots of new parts in boxes for the car also. Fender tag but no build sheet. I will be glad to give details to any serious buyers. I purchased the car from a Moparts member and he had spent nearly $18K on the car. I have spent another couple thousand and I just dont have the time to finish the car due to my job getting very busy. I want to sale the car or trade for something that is done. $13,500 firm!!

Trades ACCEPTED: Nice 86 or 87 Buick Grand National with hardtop only! Mopar Muscle Cars 64/65 Plymouth B-body or 68/70 B-body or 70/72 A-body! Any interesting trade! No bikes, boats, or all out race cars! Trades come to me....I dont have time to travel!

Louisville, Ky

Attachments

• 00.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 5,804
  • 09.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 5,585
  • 08.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 5,578
  • 07.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 5,620
  • 06.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 5,596
  • 05.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 5,633
  • 04.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 5,643
  • 03.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 5,619
  • 02.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 5,624
  • 01.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 5,988
More pics!

Attachments

• 20.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 5,486
  • 19.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 5,495
  • 18.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 5,509
  • 17.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 5,531
  • 16.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 5,507
  • 15.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 5,515
  • 12.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 5,534
  • 11.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 5,510
Your doing an excellent job on the car,but I'd hang onto it and work on it when you have the time. Like others said your halfway done. When you are done with it,it will be pretty much a new car that you can enjoy for many years.
I too have projects going to and not a whole lot of time but I am hanging onto mine until time comes around for me to work on them.

I know you said you want a done car, but I thought Id give it a shot. how about 70 six pack 4 speed super track pack project trade?

This has to be like the worse time of the year to sell anything. You would do way better working a deal in the spring. But for the buyers now is the time if you can do it.

Is it a numbers matching engine??

super sweet...........

That be a nope! Block is a 69 casting but has the X-heads and correct intake, valve covers, etc. Trans is matching. That stuff dont really mean a lot to me but Im not a number munger. I just like the cars for the cars! :thumblef:

Took a list of what all I had for the car which some has been installed and what I could see that the car still needed. Wanted to be more specific for any interested party. Hope this helps:

New Stuff

• Complete Paint Seal Kit
  • Wiper Seals
  • Heater Box Gaskets
  • New Heater Core
  • Hood to Cowl Seal
  • Body Rubber Bumper Kit
  • Firewall Insulation Kit
  • Under Dash Insulation Kit
  • New Speedometer Cable
  • Heater Duct Hoses
  • Steering Column Knuckle Kit
  • Package Tray
  • Kick Panel Insulation
  • Firewall Insulation Nails
  • Body Plug Kit
  • New Marker Light Lenses
  • New Quarter Glass Rubbers
  • All New Window Weatherstripping
  • New Trunk Rubber
  • New Door Panels
  • New Carpet
  • New Door Seal Plates

The car also has an AM/FM roll dial radio in it. We all know what those are worth. It was a factory rear window defrost too. I have all that.

Parts I know it still needs:

• Bumpers...I have the originals for cores
  • Seat Covers. Split bench with fold down armrest and headrests.
  • Stripe Kit
  • Vinyl Top
  • Could use a new windshield..original is cloudy in the corners
  • Window molding clips
  • Trunk Mat and Tire Board
  • Shifter Handle...Original has been shortened...dont ask me?
  • Arm rest pads and bases
  • Under Hood Insulation
  • Trim Rings and Caps

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back