2006BJCCA2_1309_34.jpg

OPTIONS
COLOR - ORANGE
TRANS - AUTO
CYLINDERS - V8
ENGINE SIZE - 426 HEMI
HORSEPOWER - 425

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
426cid/425hp HEMI V8 with an A727 Torqueflite automatic transmission, the A32 Super Performance Axle Package with Sure-Grip 4:10 gears with the B51 power brake package and power steering. The is the only High Impact Vitamin C HEMI 'Cuda convertible built in 1970 and is one of only 14 produced in that year. It has Black interior with Woodgrain console, bucket seats, light package and AM w/Stereo 8 Track player. Built on Monday November 10, 1969 for a Chrysler Executive on a lease program. Benefitting from a complete professional restoration in the '90's this car is still in award winning condition and represents the epitome of Mopars answer to the Ford Cobra Jets and Chevrolet LS6's on Americas streets and drag strips. Documented with a Broadcast Sheet and complete professional decode, copy of original window sticker and is listed in the Chrysler Registry. Offered here at Barrett-Jackson with No Reserve is the rare opportunity to own one of the worlds most recognizable and desireable muscle cars.
[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sweet, dont ya think?[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.barrett-jackson.com/events/scottsdale/vehicles/cardetail_list.asp?id=183447

[/font]

stunning peice of history right thier......i want it :toothy8:

Is this the car, that used to be owned by that DJ in Florida? Probably 20 years ago?
Hey JoeDart, lets pool our money, and by it together,..I'll throw in 10 bucks, you pay the rest. I better throw in 12 bucks, mines Canadian.

-
Back