-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wannadrag

Reaction score
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Contact seller
70 SS396 Nova,350,4spd,12 bolt posi with 373s,Real Deal Big Block car.Will need paint and lower rear 1/4 patches in the near future.Run and drives well,could drive it across the country with no issues.

Also included is a rebuilt with receipts 375HP 396 Big Block Chevy.Rec port heads,factory Winters intake,4 bolt mains.Built to run pump gas.
$14,500 with the 396 and $10,500 without

Trades for a nice 67-72 Dart,68-70 B body,67-69 Barracuda notch.No projects please,and car is located in cental WI 40 miles west of Green Bay

Attachments

• MVC-076S.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 1,303
  • MVC-078S.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 1,353
  • MVC-080S.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 1,324
  • 396.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 1,316
i have a 1971 PLymouth Scamp. it has a 340 with a 727 auto. the car is very solid, it's from VA, the car was a drag car but now it's being put back on the street, it just needs the new (which i have) wiring harness installed. the motor runs on pump gas, it has ran 11.40's N/A, and 10.30's on a 150 shot. the motor is a 10.1 comp. with a roller cam and Edelbrock heads, and a M-1 intake with a 800 dp carb, it has a reverse manual body 727 with a 3800 stall convertor, it also has a8 3/4 rear with a sure grip and 4.30 gears.

Attachments

• IMG_3292 (Small).JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 1,272
  • IMG_3295 (Small).JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 1,216
  • IMG_3296 (Small).JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 1,227
  • IMG_3297 (Small).JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 1,196
  • IMG_3298 (Small).JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 1,234
I am seeing no inner fenders?And no continuation of the cage extending though the firewall?If thats still a stock front end,arent the inner fenders part of the structure?I would have to pass on it anyways as its to much of a race car.

It's a shame my bank account isn't over flowing with cash because the 70 SS Nova in a 4-speed is one of my all time favorites, are the floor boards and trunk as solid as the rest of the car looks and is all the drive train numbers matching? I wish this would have came up before I purchased my 1 owner rust free barracuda. Bump Bump

Non numbers on the engine only.Car came up from Missouri and has not been in the salt ever.Yes bottom side is solid.Has had some repairs in the lower 1/4s behind the wheels and would need some lowers at some point.

I am seeing no inner fenders?And no continuation of the cage extending though the firewall?If thats still a stock front end,arent the inner fenders part of the structure?I would have to pass on it anyways as its to much of a race car.
the inner fenders are not structural. i have a full harness to go with the car, and also outside mirrors and wipers

Sounds like some of that Mopar Nocar mentality to me.Personally i like them all.

i also like them all, minus the early 80's rustangs!!!!!! ( macho79859687)lol

however, how do you say that the engine is not numbers correct, and then how is the trans numbers correct? as i just almost bought a 69 396 chevelle, and was told that without the original engine, there is no way to prove the trans to be correct?

i also like them all, minus the early 80's rustangs!!!!!! ( macho79859687)lol

however, how do you say that the engine is not numbers correct, and then how is the trans numbers correct? as i just almost bought a 69 396 chevelle, and was told that without the original engine, there is no way to prove the trans to be correct?

Yes you are correct,no real proof.However there is a serial # and vin# that gives a build date,which trans it actually is(M20-M21-M22)course or fine spline input and the ratio's.So it is date code correct but might not be original to the car.

Also on the Nova's as i am sure you know without the build sheet or protecto plate its hard to prove a real SS and on the GM cars there was no engine designation in the vin,there is a vin stamped inside the heater box and i would bet it matches the dash vin as it appears to have not been touched.But this car has some tell tale signs of a real 396 car.Heater box is different,offset crossmember and frame stands to move the engine towards the pass side to clear the brake booster.Also has the remains of the original fuel lines,3/8 line with return(still used 5/16 on the L-6 and SBC cars yet in 70) and a rearend that codes to a 3.31 posi tells me a original 350HP 396 and 1 of 1802 350HP 396 Novas cars built in 1970.

So schools out on the chevy Novas.I have had 10 of these 68-72 type cars so i am pretty confident it is what i say it is.

nah, i hear ya!. just learning. not trying to be negitive. i would love to have it, but all i got right now is a fm3 340 duster. her name is pinky, and she is at the doctors! getting a face lift, tummy tuck, waxed eyebrows, and a huge heart!

Have a guy wanting to swap a B body,but still hoping for a A body trade.No verts or drag cars.Must be pump gas friendly

Wonder why its up for trade for a mopar?

Because out of the 30 plus muscle cars i have had this is #10 for this body style.Thought i wanted another but i thought wrong.Bored and need a change plus everyone and there brother has a nova or camaro.Ive had a couple RRs and a belvedere and want to try a A body this time.

So there ya go no more need to wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back