1970 Valiant/Duster emblem placement

-

AlaskaJeff

Reaction score
I was wanting to pay homage to the crossover heritage that my 70 Valiant/Duster has by re applying the Valiant and V eight emblems as well as the Pentastar on the fenders. The only emblem it currently has is the V eight on the passenger fender. I know the pentastar goes only on the passenger side, right?
Does the V eight go on both fenders, as well as the Valiant emblem? Is there any source of measurements for placement? I've got some pictures for reference, but actual measurements would be great.
badging1.jpg

It should be on both fenders but not 340 cars. Those just had the Pentastar on passenger side and the Valiant badge on both sides above the Duster 340 decal

It should be on both fenders but not 340 cars. Those just had the Pentastar on passenger side and the Valiant badge on both sides above the Duster 340 decal

My 70 was a 318 car originally, hence the V eight badge. The IT in the beginning of your reply is referring to....the Pentastar? So V eight and Valiant emblems on both sides. And Pentastar on both sides, since it was a 318 car?

My bad on wording. Pentastar was only on the passenger side. Supposedly for “curb appeal”.

My bad on wording. Pentastar was only on the passenger side. Supposedly for “curb appeal”.
Yeah, thanks. I just found a post on E Bodies Only site that was discussing that exact phrase of "Curb Appeal" for the Pentastar emblem.

-
Back