[WANTED] 1970s Slant Six Power Steering Pump Brackets (Saginaw)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

armyofchuckness

The Flying Valiant
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Hey, guys.

Looks like I got small block brackets for this pump and I need the entire Slant Six bracket setup for a late style Saginaw pump. I'm told it needs to come from a car and not a truck or it will not fit my early A. So anything from a mid-late 70s Valiant, Dart, Aspen, or Volare should be fine. Probably M bodies too.

Thanks for your help.

Hey, guys.

Looks like I got small block brackets for this pump and I need the entire Slant Six bracket setup for a late style Saginaw pump. I'm told it needs to come from a car and not a truck or it will not fit my early A. So anything from a mid-late 70s Valiant, Dart, Aspen, or Volare should be fine. Probably M bodies too.

Thanks for your help.
Hey, guys.

Thanks for your help.

Chuck I should have that. I removed a complete system (minus box) from a 74 Swinger with 225 slant six, and A/C and P/B. Dave dona Ana NM

Thanks for your help.[/QUOTE]

Hey, Chuck. If no one can help you with the correct parts, bring your pump down to me. I have a few slant six pump brackets, but don't know what the application is. Might have what you need.
Charlie

We have two 70 a body cars complete with slants that could donate there p/s parts. Start a conversation if you need more info.

Sorry for the delayed reaction. I just realized I missed the notifications in this post. I found the bracket that goes on the engine block, but there's at least two brackets on the pump itself and some kind of dual sleeve that I still need.

See the image below to show what I need. Thanks again, guys! I'll follow up with Dave and see if he has what I'm looking for.
Brackets%20I%20need_zpsva0jipj6.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back