1971 challenger RT plumcrazy

-

1badazdart

Reaction score
I sold a 1971 Dodge Challenger to a car lot on colfax ave in Denver co in the early 90s the lot had a lot of muscle cars on it I went back a couple days latter and was told it was sold to someone in Colorado Springs
Description of car: it was a factory plum crazy purple RT car had black stripes on a black vinyl top black interior go wing rear spoiler mag wells for 440 on the motor it said plumcrazy IV automatic transmission power steering a mopar nats sticker in the bottom left corner of the windshield from the 80s not looking to buy it back just like to know where it is today

I used to race on Colfax in the 80s, When I wasnt attending Denver Auto and Diesel school on So Lipan St.
I had a 73 Super Blue Barracuda. Lotta fun on Colfax. Worked in Firestone.
Was that your area?
I dont recall a Plum Crazy Challenger.

I used to race on Colfax in the 80s, When I wasnt attending Denver Auto and Diesel school on So Lipan St.
I had a 73 Super Blue Barracuda. Lotta fun on Colfax. Worked in Firestone.
Was that your area?
I dont recall a Plum Crazy Challenger.

I moved to Denver had a **** paying job so could not afford it so it was never out I had to put a 600 Holley on it to pass the emissions it had a 850 on it that I put Bach on it so if you see on at a show or anywhere look at the things I listed see if you can find it

Man sounds like a nice car. I often wonder where a couple of mine ended up. Post a picture. I love to see it. I love Challenger's

Man sounds like a nice car. I often wonder where a couple of mine ended up. Post a picture. I love to see it. I love Challenger's
Sorry can’t X wife burned all my pic even the
Photo album I had of the complete restoration of the car over 500 pic

Women!
Unbelievable!
I bought a car from a guy that was in the middle of a restoration when he got divorced.
She threw all his interior parts in a dumpster, dash, seats, everything!
Hope there's a special place for people lik that.

Women!
Unbelievable!
I bought a car from a guy that was in the middle of a restoration when he got divorced.
She threw all his interior parts in a dumpster, dash, seats, everything!
Hope there's a special place for people lik that.
My X burned a
Practice jersey signed by the last Super Bowl team that Elway played for all the players had a signature on it was this red practice jersey which would’ve put my kids through college but she burned it anyway
A punched herself in the mouth call911 and I went to jail
So I am just looking to see if it is still around maybe see if I can get some pic of it

-
Back