Status
Not open for further replies.

dmoore

NO IT'S NOT RESTORED
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Original matching numbers 350/270 HP engine, M21 4-speed transmission, original matching auxiliary hardtop, 86,000 original miles, power steering, tilt/telescoping, UA6 factory alarm, AM/FM radio. A very original car with factory correct items that looks and drives spectacular. A color change from 983 Brands Hatch green to 973 Mille Miglia Red in base coat/clear coat was completed in 1996 and still shows very nice today. The interior remains black and has recently been upgraded to the optional deluxe style with leather and wood grained trimmed door panels. Recent improvements to this vehicle but not limited to are: complete replacement of all vacuum system hoses, both headlight door actuator relays, wiper door actuator,relay & wiper door safety valve. new heater core, new coolant expansion tank, new GM logo coolant hoses, new hood support, correct new AC plug/wires, new alternator, belts, pump to carb steel fuel line, fuel supply & vent hoses, all new calipers, brake hoses, S/S brake lines front and rear, new B.F.Goodrich RWL tires, new (made in usa) front bumper guards, new front spoiler, new chrome license plate bracket, new reverse light switch w/harness, new side view mirror, new rear view mirror, new fresh air door cables, new heater control cable, new HVAC control w/vacuum switch at console, new dash speaker, all four headlights and S/S Retainers and much more! All lights, guages, buzzer and controls are in operating condition. Additional pics & info available.
Price - $ 28,000 OBO

026-3.jpg

027-4.jpg

028-3.jpg

029-3.jpg

024-5.jpg

025-4.jpg

022-4.jpg

034-2.jpg

030-2.jpg

040-2.jpg

041.jpg

055.jpg

054-1.jpg

053.jpg

052.jpg

033-2.jpg

031-2.jpg

057.jpg

062-1.jpg

063.jpg

002-6.jpg

003-2.jpg

036-1.jpg

035-2.jpg

038-1.jpg

037-2.jpg

043-1.jpg

046-1.jpg

047-1.jpg

045-1.jpg

051-1.jpg

064.jpg

085.jpg

066.jpg

068.jpg

070.jpg

081-1.jpg

082.jpg

075.jpg

076.jpg

074.jpg

071.jpg

Very nice car. Must be a late build with the amber front marker lights & rounded tail lights.
I had a 72 coupe that was almost identical to yours. Lotsa fun!

Hey, where did you buy the vacuum hose kit & actuators from??

Good Luck with the sale. Car looks awesome.

George

Very nice car. Here's you a bump. Good luck.

Very nice car. Must be a late build with the amber front marker lights & rounded tail lights.
I had a 72 coupe that was almost identical to yours. Lotsa fun!

Hey, where did you buy the vacuum hose kit & actuators from??

Good Luck with the sale. Car looks awesome.

George

You are right George, it is a later build hence the amber turn/park signals.....of course round tail lights would be the norm from 68 up several years...

I purchased all the "newer" items mentioned from Zip's Corvette out of Richmond....just like dealing with those folks better as opposed to other's out there....

This is a very nice, "sorted out" C3 Vette priced below what most comparable examples are changing hands for....if it was still in the original color it would be priced higher of course.......but, most guy's really don't mind the color change......D

A thing of beauty...

The only non-Mopar I would ever go out of my way to own. This thing is screaming for an LS swap... Nice

Good luck with the sale.

I always had good luck with Zip too. Fastest shipping from any of them that I've used.

When I said "round" tail lights, I meant the center of the lens. 68-71 had a "pointed" center, and 72-73 had a "rounded" center. Of course, late 71 used the 72+ lens.

I miss my Vettes. I had a 69 L46 and a 72 base car. I have two kids and with only one seat....... LOL

Another bump for an awesome car. Best of Luck with the sale, and to whomever buys it!

Geo

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back