[SOLD] 1971 Dart Swinger Survivor (Ebay)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bookmaker

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
See my avatar and signature.

IMG_3695.jpg

1971 Dodge Dart Swinger | eBay

1971 Dodge Dart Swinger. VIN: LH23C1R151823. 95%+ original throughout. 27,000 Actual Miles! Original paint and interior. Numbers matching 225 CID (3.7L) slant six automatic. 2.76:1 rear axle ratio. Runs and drives beautifully. Factory AC blows cold! Factory tinted glass. Light package including map light, glove box light, ash receiver light, ignition light, and trunk light. Wood grain steering wheel with metal spokes and rim-blow horn. Dual horns. Remote driver mirror. All interior and exterior lighting has been replaced with LEDs from superbrightleds.com. Headlamps are LED GE Nighthawks. Radio has been upgraded to modern RetroSound AM/FM Bluetooth unit that supports streaming media and hands-free phone while maintaining original look. Kicker 8 x 9 inch speakers in rear deck.

This is a highly-optioned version of the 1971 Dodge Dart Swinger hardtop. Car is exceptionally straight and clean. Body panels are original and have no rust. Paint is original except for a respray of passenger door by previous owner to fix paint chips. (If he hadn’t told me about that I never would have known - it was done that well!) Vinyl top is like new. Some surface rust in spare tire well.

Original glove box Owner’s Manual and Chassis Service Manual set included.

Last edited by a moderator:
See the link in the first post. The car is on Ebay. There are 24 photos in the Ebay auction. The auction ends at 9:15 tonight (Eastern time).

It looks like your ebay auction sold. Also, you need a price to sell here. It's in the rules. This is NOT Ebay here so you must abide by the rules or the mods will delete your ad.

Last edited:
Sold or not I marked it that way. Bad thing about E bay stuff. they are usually auctions and those aren't allowed here. This is a non-Gold member ad and can be re written in 10 days from the original post date.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back