Not open for further replies.

Woodward

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
71 Dart.jpg

Dropbox - 1971 Dart - Simplify your life
Has all the original 226 /6 running gear, It drove into storage, and stayed covered there for 15 + years, ish. Not going into insane detail, I’m letting the picture’s do the talking. I’ve taken some things off for the pictures, but have since put them back on.

Background: I already have BB Dart, and ran out of storage room for any more projects! So I’m selling all of it, passing it along! She ain’t a virgin, but complete (give or take) 50 year old Dart’s are getting harder to find that aren’t completely stripped, or a rot box.

Highlights: it’s almost a complete car. It hasn’t been scavenged re: hard parts. Has Glass Fenders that fit perfect. Incredibly solid doors, which shut with a perfect click! It has the typical rust in the usual places, but very workable, everything needing replacement, aftermarket makes it, and surprisingly no rust in places you expect to see it! Body and Character lines are very straight! Vinyl top was removed.. but without showing the typical pin holes…pretty solid! Trunk in good shape as well. The tire well bottom is a little rusty, but not rotted out. The Org. Back Light is intact without cracks, and engine will turn! Put a jump box on it, turn the key…and almost everything electrical Works!

Lowlights: No hood, the Seats & Carpet are gone, the rest of interior is intact.. Both Foot Wells… gone. The windshield has a “Soft Ball” dent in it, thanks to my son. (He’s still alive). And under the driver’s side floor, you can see part of the Cross member and Torsion Bar is rotted, so it has a bit of a sag. But just on that side. But again, really on the whole…The under-body over all…very good in all the right places… very workable and not that complicated to fix… kinda hurts to let go! I've run out of storage space, and don't wish storing it outside. Asking $1,100 Pretty Firm. Not parting it out, sold as-is.. sorry!

Added to the deal... (2) M/T Drag front tires on stock rims.

I prefer Local Pick-Up (Auburn Hills, Michigan) But will ship, and you know the drill...

Cheers, and Thanks for having a look!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back