1971 Demon Tail Light Lens Vendor

-

BerryMoparBloodline

Reaction score
I was on the back order list at Layson's Restorations since April 04, 2016 for a pair of '71 Demon tail light lenses. Apparently after finally making my way onto the list of individuals due for the next shipment (late summer of 2017), I was told that Layson lost his vendor for this item. Does anyone have any leads or information for anyone who makes this item.

Thanks In Advance,
Jacoby S. Berry

I was on the back order list at Layson's Restorations since April 04, 2016 for a pair of '71 Demon tail light lenses. Apparently after finally making my way onto the list of individuals due for the next shipment (late summer of 2017), I was told that Layson lost his vendor for this item. Does anyone have any leads or information for anyone who makes this item.

Thanks In Advance,
Jacoby S. Berry

As far as I know, no one currently reproduces the Demon tail light lenses. I wish I'd gotten a set when they were available, I'm pretty sure the only option at the moment is to buy used ones.

As far as I know, no one currently reproduces the Demon tail light lenses. I wish I'd gotten a set when they were available, I'm pretty sure the only option at the moment is to buy used ones.
eBay got a nos set 1200. Almost might be worth in having a set made

eBay got a nos set 1200. Almost might be worth in having a set made

Yeah that's crazy. I've managed to find a couple that don't have any broken parts, but it took me awhile looking on eBay and here. I think I paid about $200 a piece for ones that are in VERY good condition. One I bought as a lens and the other was a complete lens and housing for that price. $1200 is insane. But some crazy factory resto guy might bite, who knows.

Yeah that's crazy. I've managed to find a couple that don't have any broken parts, but it took me awhile looking on eBay and here. I think I paid about $200 a piece for ones that are in VERY good condition. One I bought as a lens and the other was a complete lens and housing for that price. $1200 is insane. But some crazy factory resto guy might bite, who knows.
Yea someone will make them got in ga trimparts was talking about redoneing them almost can buy a car for thelights

My car has a nice set, so I passed on these NOS lenses at $375 for the pair. At the time, Laysons were still advertising theirs.

Wish I'd pulled the trigger on that deal now.

[SOLD] - NOS 71 72 Dodge Demon tail light lens

tailightlens_NOS375_PAIR.jpg

Last edited:
I know this is an old thread, but these are being reproduced now. They are currently unavailable because of supply issues (like everything else).

Offered in both gloss black and flat black treatments.

Classic Industries has them listed at $278.99 each.

I know this is an old thread, but these are being reproduced now. They are currently unavailable because of supply issues (like everything else).

Offered in both gloss black and flat black treatments.

Classic Industries has them listed at $278.99 each.

Correct. I’ve had the Flat Black in my Classic Industries Shopping Cart since early summer of last year, and have yet to see them available.

-
Back