-
Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelmorris

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I HAVE A 1971 DODGE DEMON FORE SALE. it is came with a /6 auto green with black interior. it now has a 318 4bbl engine out of a police car, it is a 318 with 360 heads, it has a 4bbl intake, i have a thermoquad carb that needs rebuilding, the engine ran good before i took the carb off, it was hard to get started, any how it would smoke a little when it first cranked then it would not smoke anymore. i have small bolt rally's with centers and also i have a ram air hood with original scoop, also bought very nice replacement front fenders, the car had a 72 fender on pass side. and a dented 71 on the drivers . i paid $250 for each fender. i also added the chrome bezels on each fender end and the chrome strip on the hood that was $125. i also bought some paintable rallye mirrors for a body for $250. yes these are perfect and they sould be for the price! also the grill is a perfect one i just bought. it was $250 with bezels. yes it is perfect also. i bought extra taillights for $100 they are ok and the ones in the car are o.k! i bought the extra set cause i only needed one but i had to buy both. the brakes and front end were rebuilt a few years back by previous owner. but the car wasnt driven much after that, i bought all the chrome mouldings for the drip rails and for top of the doors and around rear side glass. this is very hard to find, i paid $200 for that. also i bought the spear mouldings that go below the doors. for $150 this is also hard to find. i wanted to build a dressed up 71 demon. the k frame is out of a 71 v-8 demon, but i havent bought the disc brake set up yet. the brakes on it are factory drums that work quite well. it has a small rear end not the8-3/4. now for the body. the hood doors and deck lid have been at the body shop and are perfect. they had no rust at all. they are now in primer. the floor pans and trunk have no rust at all. the lower quarters have had some rust repaired in the past. the back of the quarters look really good the outside have been glazed with bondo. they may need lower quarters or they may not. my body man says he thinks they are pretty good. but doesnt know if they need replaced until the old filler is removed. he said the back side suggests they were still pretty good. the car is a manuel steering and manuel brakes. it alos will need front valence pan mine is dented. i bought 2 extra dash bezels with guages for the interior. mine are good working order but the wood grain is wore off. the extra ones are real nice. the dash pad has a crack in it the interior looks ok it is just dry from the sun the head liner is good. the interior is bench seat with auto on the column. the trans worked good. the trunk pan is no rust. only some surface. the jack is in the car with the foot plate the jack handle. spring wing nut carbord cover. i have about $1500 alone in parts just bought 1 month ago. this is a good solid car that will run with a rebuilt carb. it does need a gas tank. it has the ram-air hood rally wheels. with centers rally mirrors. with all the new parts. also has sun tack and under dash guages. need no help sellin. need the money no trades. cash must clear before u pick up the car. it can sit here long as needed. up to resonable amount of time. thank you. i also have correct gas cap to be painted to match. the tail panel is perfect as is rear bumper. it needs a front bumper. car is located in supply n.c. 28462 $3200 obo.

Attachments

• 100_1559.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 3,871
  • 100_1562.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 3,975
  • 100_1564.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 3,786
  • 100_1548.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 3,824
  • 100_1561.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 3,960
  • 100_1545.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 3,892
Ok, car is to straight to give away. I paid $2500 for it. And with the new fenders (not shown) rallye mirrors, not shown. And a ram air hood. And 4 rallys with centers. All the extra chrome not shown. A good engine and trans with shift kit. No rust in the trunk or floors. A new grill and bezels. I think since it is paid for. I just keep for a later date. You can go buy the rusty /6 car that is plain for $2500 i am outta here! Thank you and god bless! I WILL DELETE THE AD IF SOMEONE WOULD LET ME KNOW HOW. I AM TO STUPID AND DONT KNOW HOW.

Attachments

• 000_0188.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 2,987
  • 000_0191.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 3,056
  • 000_0187.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 3,090
  • 000_0181.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 3,081
  • 000_0185.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 3,021
  • 000_0186.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 3,058
  • 000_0184.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 3,062
  • 000_0183.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 3,045
  • 000_0182.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 3,108
  • 000_0194.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 3,054
Ok, car is to straight to give away. I paid $2500 for it. And with the new fenders (not shown) rallye mirrors, not shown. And a ram air hood. And 4 rallys with centers. All the extra chrome not shown. A good engine and trans with shift kit. No rust in the trunk or floors. A new grill and bezels. I think since it is paid for. I just keep for a later date. You can go buy the rusty /6 car that is plain for $2500 i am outta here! Thank you and god bless! I WILL DELETE THE AD IF SOMEONE WOULD LET ME KNOW HOW. I AM TO STUPID AND DONT KNOW HOW.

Only Mods can delete the thread, but why delete it, why not leave it a little longer and see if ya get some bites.

Actually you can get what your bitching about for less, but then again, the pain of transplanting a V8 into will cost more than your asking price for your car.

Sales do not happen overnight for most people here. Relax, calm down and stop over reacting to what you think should have been sold and gone by now.

Perhaps a combonation of price, location, timing, state of ones wallet and many other factors are at play here.

Also, your where and there car is where.... Don't look to good to me, just sayin.....

dont get me wrong, i am not mad. i dont care either way if it sells or not, i had this ad on craigslist(and have since deleted). that was where i have all the negative response. if the car is not what u or anyone else thinks is fair price i just say keep your mouth shut and pass it by. not tell me u can build it cheaper. if u can build it cheaper, then i am proud of you. you are thrifty. i have alot $$$ in the parts just purchased. like i said i really dont like fooling with to many people who think that its to much. well have a nice day and may god bless! oh and the car is a v/8 auto. it does not need transplant.

How much for the instrument cluster (withouth the black sticker remains on it?) going to 20110 area?

I know this was listed a long time ago but i was wondering if the car was still for sale. I am interested in the car. Please call me at 1-716-778-4327 or email me. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back