1971 Dual Snorkel Air Cleaner Assembly now on eBay

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, just FYI you should list as many details as you can about the actual part in the title. That is a 71 only big block air cleaner, so it is a little rare. Pretty sure it is B & E-Body only too! So putting Cuda Challenger GTX Road Runner etc in the title would help you. :D

Hey, just FYI you should list as many details as you can about the actual part in the title. That is a 71 only big block air cleaner, so it is a little rare. Pretty sure it is B & E-Body only too! So putting Cuda Challenger GTX Road Runner etc in the title would help you. :D

Great point and so true.
I think you can't edit an auction when it has recieved a bid.

First time on eBay as a seller?? Looks like you have done it a 100 times, you did a great job on your auction!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

eBay removed the listing? Why? It looked good to me

I would guess that it was the link to Leanna's website. FeeBay is afraid that they might loose a penny. At least now she can tweak the title listing as suggested above by MoparGod.

I had bid on it and I got a notice that the auction was cancelled by eBay.

Leanna, maybe add some photo's of yourself holding the aircleaner :love7: :prayer: :eek:ccasion:

Here come the bids!!! :toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10:

Well crapstix, I should've come here first. I already heard about the axing by way of a phone call this afternoon (Billy thinks it was "Ink somebody" so I have to guess it was Doug in Arizona; if so, thanks Doug! If it wasn't you, then I have no clue who called. Maybe my next ebay ad should be seeking a secretary. :-D) so the first thing I did after sitting down at the computer tonight was relist the auction.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180753190180?item=180753190180&viewitem=&vxp=mtr#ht_1292wt_1344

I removed my shameless plug and the website but left the shop info in there; I hope it stays put this time. The nastygram from eBay didn't say anything about business names, just NO LINKS.

It's all good though even with the wrist-slap. Although "illegally" attained, I just saw that 92% of my shop's website visitors yesterday and this morning added it to their favorites. :-D

Thanks for the corrections, additional info, compliments and bids guys!!! Ya make it all worth it.

ps, I will bid that baby up in a day or 2

Though I appreciate the offer Steve, there's a couple familiar looking names on the bidder's list and I don't want any of our FABO brothers or sisters impacted by ghost bids. Especially in this crappy economy, I want the winner to get the best deal possible. Besides, it's the first time I've ever sold any of my work personally; I'm kinda interested to see what it's worth on the open market. :-D

Thanks for looking and bidding! :eek:ccasion:

Well crapstix, I should've come here first. I already heard about the axing by way of a phone call this afternoon (Billy thinks it was "Ink somebody" so I have to guess it was Doug in Arizona; if so, thanks Doug! If it wasn't you, then I have no clue who called. Maybe my next ebay ad should be seeking a secretary. :-D) so the first thing I did after sitting down at the computer tonight was relist the auction.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180753190180?item=180753190180&viewitem=&vxp=mtr#ht_1292wt_1344

I removed my shameless plug and the website but left the shop info in there; I hope it stays put this time. The nastygram from eBay didn't say anything about business names, just NO LINKS.

It's all good though even with the wrist-slap. Although "illegally" attained, I just saw that 92% of my shop's website visitors yesterday and this morning added it to their favorites. :-D

Thanks for the corrections, additional info, compliments and bids guys!!! Ya make it all worth it.

I am the one that called Billy and told him. I hate eBay with a passion as far as selling. I went on strike in 2002 and haven't sold since. I am afraid that I may have to soon because I have so many new parts for the 20s through the 50s and they are the olny game in town but I won't be happy about it.

You've got that right! Bustin' my butt around here.

Well, 21 hours to go on my first ever auction with 9 bids and a bunch of watchers. If you're one of them, thanks for checking it out!And if you're bidding on it, thank you even more. :-D

It had quite a few bids but they fell short. I'm delighted that KrazyKuda's made me a fantastic offer I couldn't refuse and will soon have a new air cleaner on his doorstep.

Thanks to FABO for the exposure and to Karl for a quick and painless transaction! I hope I can leave you some glowing feedback because it's extremely well deserved. :-D

It is terrible that someone stiffed you on this in the beginning. Bad Bad Boy!!! I know that you more than gave him enough time and worked with him until you had no other choice. Bad Bad Boy!!!

Great that it has found a new home with a different FABO member.

Well, it was bound to happen eventually. In all honesty, considering my extensive track record on FABO, I'm frankly kind of surprised that it was one of the members here rather than a local customer. Live and learn! Now I know who not to work for in the future.

At least the air cleaner's going to have a fantastic new home in a few days so it's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back