sidepipe87

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1971 Plymouth Duster For Sale
Price: $5500 OBO
Payment Methods Accepted: Cash

I'm selling my current 1971 Duster. The car has a 318 3 speed manual floor shift, bench seat car, 8-3/4" SBP rear end and runs and drives. Personally I wouldn't hop in and drive home in it without going through it a bit first... not saying it wouldn't make it though, just my personal choice.

Bought this car from Cary North Carolina as a project but I haven't had time to do anything with it yet. My understanding from the owner was that the car had been in the south for a long time to his knowledge. Prior to me purchasing, the previous owner replaced the gas tank, fuel lines, had a DIY stainless exhaust put on it, had the Carter 2BBL rebuilt, started hanging a Goodmark passenger quarter panel patch (just sheetmetal screwed on currently). The car is from the south but not rust free. RR quarter, some holes in rockers, floor pan etc have some rust, front subframe and shock towers appear to be solid. It's not immaculate but it's not a total basket case.

Car is located in Pittsburgh, PA. I currently do not have PA title in my hand, but a clean PA title is on the way. I never titled the car since it was a project but I am doing so now that it is for sale so that I can sell it. As stated the car runs and drives but I would not consider it cruiser ready without at least going over the mechanicals first, just my opinion.

This car would make a great base for a RoadKill style Crop Duster leaving the paint as is...

I am asking $5500 obo and negotiable within reason.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

Sent you a message I’m in the 412 and would like to see it

Status