FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Contact seller
1971 Duster 340 4 speed numbers matching
Number matching engine
Trans is not nm but is from a 71 340 duster
Fender tag and pieces of the built sheet.
Origally B5 blue with black bucket seats
Looks great
Paint shines but has imperfections 10 footer filler in quarters
Car is getting the black out treatment with the 340 wedge on the hood will also have rally mirrors back on it and the correct 4 speed handle on it. Some other odds and ends getting done.
Have some fun and drive it the way it is and restore it later.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 755
Dave

Car looks like it has a lot of potential but could you please post more pics? Maybe areas on rear quarters where work was done. Interior shot etc. It looks like the car doesn't have any front side directional lights. What does the car need to be a reliable fun driver?

Carl

I am in love.. too bad I am still going to college or I would probably have the money for this. glws!!

Dave

Car looks like it has a lot of potential but could you please post more pics? Maybe areas on rear quarters where work was done. Interior shot etc. It looks like the car doesn't have any front side directional lights. What does the car need to be a reliable fun driver?

Carl

yes the car does have a lot of potential. i only have a few pictures I need to take more. I think I might have the front side lights. It needs nothing to be fun reliable driver car ready to go.

here is the interior shot but i already installed the correct radio, shifter and a new rug. also has the rally centers on it now.

Attachments

• IMG_1188.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 475
  • IMG_1190.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 435
  • IMG_1581.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 483
  • IMG_1574.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 445
  • IMG_1568.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 435
Status