davescuda

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Contact seller
1971 Duster 340 4 speed numbers matching
Number matching engine, engine has 8500 miles on rebuild.
Trans is not nm but is from a 71 340 duster
Fender tag and pieces of the built sheet.
Originally B5 blue with black bucket seats
front disc brakes
has been change to large bolt front and rear
15 X 7 rallies on rear
Looks great
Paint shines but has imperfections 10 footer filler in quarters
and a dent in right front rocker..
very solid car

I have a lot more pictures

Attachments

• IMG_1954.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 1,144
  • IMG_1933.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 1,123
  • IMG_1930.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 1,130
  • IMG_1967.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 1,112
  • IMG_1973.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 1,121
  • IMG_1968.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 1,142
  • IMG_1956.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 1,137
  • IMG_1962.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 1,100
  • IMG_1963.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 1,103
  • IMG_1949.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 1,124
On the fender tag looks like code L31 is present? Is L31 fender mounted turn signals? I do not see these in the photos provided. Also, GB5 is a preferred color for most Mopar people so why did the color change?

On the fender tag looks like code J25 is present? Is J25 fender mounted turn signals? I do not see these in the photos provided. Also, GB5 is a preferred color for most Mopar people so why did the color change?

The person before me deleted the fender turn signals and why he painted it white is beyond me. But looks great. If the car was still blue I be asking a lot more for the car.

Thanks! When you say he deleted those, he filled the mounting holes in the fenders?

Looks like a 1970 340 Duster in your signature photo (avatar)? Is that B7?
Still have that one?

Might have an interested buyer. Besides the paint, transmission, turn signals, and bolt pattern, has anything else been changed from factory that you know of? What rear end is in it? Is it a numbers matching 8-3/4" with LBP axles?
Thanks.

-Mike

Thanks! When you say he deleted those, he filled the mounting holes in the fenders?

Looks like a 1970 340 Duster in your signature photo (avatar)? Is that B7?
Still have that one?

Yes it is a 70 and I still have it. Original B5 painted to B7.

Might have an interested buyer. Besides the paint, transmission, turn signals, and bolt pattern, has anything else been changed from factory that you know of? What rear end is in it? Is it a numbers matching 8-3/4" with LBP axles?
Thanks.

-Mike

Mike,
The rear is the original one. The gears were changed to 4.30. As far as I know 8 3/4 A bodies never came with large bolt. Thanks forgot to add that. Some engine bolt ons are not original.

Attachments

• IMG_1964.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 980
Mike,
The rear is the original one. The gears were changed to 4.30. As far as I know 8 3/4 A bodies never came with large bolt. Thanks forgot to add that. Some engine bolt ons are not original.

Right, I was checking to see if the axles had been redrilled or replaced entirely. They are LBP correct? That's what the ad says.
4.30 is steep, but maybe those can go in the other 8-3/4" I just bought from you lol.

What can you tell me about the engine? Factory rebuild or is it pretty wild? Any specs you might have would be great. Simple bolt ons like intakes and air cleaners are fine.
Thanks

-Mike

Right, I was checking to see if the axles had been redrilled or replaced entirely. They are LBP correct? That's what the ad says.
4.30 is steep, but maybe those can go in the other 8-3/4" I just bought from you lol.

What can you tell me about the engine? Factory rebuild or is it pretty wild? Any specs you might have would be great. Simple bolt ons like intakes and air cleaners are fine.
Thanks

-Mike

Yes large bolt. Gears are no big deal. I have a set of 3.55 I can include in the deal. For you

The engine
I was told 8500 mile on it. 10.5 pistons balanced lower end, around a 500 lift cam sorry forgot exact specs, daul springs with damper, new retainers and locks and valves. Electronic distributor.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 967
How much filler is in the quarters? Can you PM me the additional photos you have and does it have a clean title?

This really seems like a very nice buy for a real 340 71 duster, with 4 speed. Should sell quickly, Good luck !

This really seems like a very nice buy for a real 340 71 duster, with 4 speed. Should sell quickly, Good luck !

Thanks, a lot of interest and a few people are coming over to look it. I price it to sell, not to hold on to it. 71 is the hottest year duster. Plus 4 speed and buckets. Should not last long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back