-
Status
Not open for further replies.

challengergary

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a front bench seat for my 1971 Duster 340. Coded for the L1XX Black & White Plaid bench seat but I will take a standard vinyl one if I have to and recover it. My car has an incorrect 73/74 front and rear bench seat set from a junk yard back in the day.

I am located in Port Saint Lucie, FL 34984 so shipping is a factor...

I have a green one from my 73 340 Duster I'm not using Bought 73-74 Buckets I live in 01109
73 seats are different than 71's. I am looking for a correct 70-72 style. The seat backs are a little thicker plus the push button is chrome and high on the seat

Valiant duster bench seat.png

Have you found the seats you need? I have a 73 dart sport that does not have original interior that I believe has 71 dart split bench I can check to make sure. I am looking for a 73 bench seat.

Have you found the seats you need? I have a 73 dart sport that does not have original interior that I believe has 71 dart split bench I can check to make sure. I am looking for a 73 bench seat.
I have a front bench seat out of my 73 340 Duster down cellar taken apart and it needs to be done over but the price 000 Hope you live near me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back