Not open for further replies.

barbee6043

barbee 6043
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Contact seller
$4100. I like seeing prices first. Good Texas title runs/drives, I got it couple year ago, have been working on it off and on with the others in the herd. Thought I would offer it here.
The good. It is a 71. Life long Texas car. Never hit I can see. It was all there except the seats and door panels, heater box, when I got it. It came with a non head rest A body bench seat, a PO had it upholstered. In great shape, I added a plastic dash CAP. Frames are excellent. It had the usual rust in floor pans, trunk tire well, lower rear quarters. . I fabed my panels out of 16 and 18 ga. all welded in The wheel openings were good. It had some door dings scratches, here and there, and in the front fenders, worst was the right side. I have smoothed it all out maybe 95%. Some needs show poodle, get a better fender and/or make mine perfect I suggest. BUT,,,,, Very solid car.
Radio delete. Came with radio originally.
Most of it is original med. green paint, Yes has the fender tag, dash vin tag. I sanded down any blems, and along with where I did rust repair, epoxy prime those areas, and sealed thus with black enamel as I drive it occasionally. It does not look pretty as it is, but it is OEM paint where you see the color. About ready to epoxy prime it all, do the urethane sanding primer, block, seal, top coat.
I rebuilt the 9 inch drum brakes all four. I think I added new shocks, new radiator, battery. New 14 radial tires. Engine does not smoke or knock, runs good. Drives straight. It has the super six 2 bbl. Clutch is good. No, I have never driven it across country!
Glass is tinted all good. Grill has pretty good, trim all there.
The bad?? No it is not a finished car! But buyer can finish it as he sees fit. The bumpers have some dings just decent for a driver, Needs carpet, headliner, door panels.. NO heater box. Seems like if I emember roght th wipers not working, wiper motor or switch? It is a project in process. I am sure I am forgetting some needed info.
Speedo shows 136,000 miles. Who knows but I can guess by its condition that could be right. Was parked way back in 1998 I think it was.
I have 4 cars I work/piddle on right now, and 71 years old, and getting tired. But I keep dragging Mopars home and it can get crowded!! So I occasionally offer a car for sale, as I have done since starting this game in the mid 80's.
Just email me of more info.

100_2407.JPG

100_2409.JPG

100_2408.JPG

100_2406.JPG

100_2410.JPG

100_2405.JPG

100_2411.JPG

100_2412.JPG

100_2413.JPG

100_2414.JPG

Last edited:
Does the fender tag show D13 & no radio? (I see the block off plate with no apparent antenna)

I will mention this. This slant has a somewhat lopey idle, no doubt it has been rebuilt. Runs like a top.
If someone wants this car to do a v8 swap with I will do this. I will keep the slant, trans, new slant rad., driveshast and knock off $500. If they do not want the 14 in sbp wheels and new tires, bring your own rolling stock and I knock off $$400.
Other wise it is for ale as in the pic and described. I will trade for a 61-2 Lancer 2 door, boot to be paid by the other guy unless yours is mint. Would also consider a 62- B body roller plus boot.

BUMP $3400. Running, driving, NO rust, drive it as a slant or do the usual v8 swap!???? Need A833, A833 OD , bells, shifters, parts??? 8 3/4??? I have parts. NO they are NOT included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back